Reviews for All These Years
Awesome!
MyLifeAsAWhitlock chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Awe:)
jk chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
is it weird that its so easy to see Edward as a bad guy? poor Emmett having to wait all that time..bella almost missed out. I hope Edward has a horrible life
Bella Elizabeth Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Ugh, you even write Emmett/Bella perfectly and I don't even like reading those since I'm quite attached to the big-brother-Emmett. Your genius knows no bounds!
Liz 1974 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Does this story have to be one shot I would like to read more :) hope u keep writing this story :)
meant4you chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
So sweet, I loved it
Mercyrus chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
and a great big

AWWWWWWWW!

Loved it!
Halle Alexis chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I don't usually read Emmett/Bella stories, but I really liked this!
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
A sweet, thoughtful, supportive, enduring guy, willing to overlook seven shades of crazy, who works with kids, isn't ashamed to blare Spice Girls from his Jeep (Hell, I'd be embarrassed to play Spice Girls in the isolation of a cave) and brings over pancakes? Good god, my husband's in the doghouse for the sole reason of me reading this...

Thanks for the HEA. I needed it tonight.
twilightfanatic93 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
great one shot:D
aerobee82 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
DOOD. I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW PROUD i AM THAT YOU WROTE AN EMMETT/BELLA STORY. CANNOT!

I also feel really honored that you dedicated this to me. Seriously. You are such win and so funny. I really enjoy conversing with you. :D

"So you're telling me that Bella, the Bella, just waltzed right into your apartment, downed a few drinks with you, let you take off her clothes...and then started crying?" Paul clarified before taking a long drag from his cigarette. He looked appalled by the possibility of such an occurrence.

Can I just say that I was also squeeing and proud that you used Paul as Emmett's friend? AND that he made sense and wasn't an asshole and that he gave some good advice? Other than the fact that he was thinking about sex? Teehee!

He'd been pulling at fabric and breathing across skin just as hard as she had.

Om nom nom nomz, Emmett. You get the picture.

"He's a shit-head," Emmett interrupted, and he didn't care one bit that the harsh words made her wince. "He's bad for you."

"I know."

Yeah. The "I know" gave me remiders of toxic relationships I once had. lmao

The "pretending it never happened" scene broke my heart for Emmett, really. Poor guy.

"I'm not doing this again. I'm not going to be led on and tossed to the side while you try and figure out just what in the hell it is you want. You said you wanted to forget that shit—well, guess what? You can't have it both ways."

A-MEN.

The end of this chapter was sweet and made me "awww." I so loved this. (I would also not object to it being extended and/or you throwing a lemon in and such. Just sayin'. LMAO!)
NoN-Ex15t3Nt chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
loved it! so romantic!
smelsies chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Crap, finally! She finally got her head out of Edward's ass. I love that she is going to be with Emmett, love it! I think you rock.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Yay! What a great o/s!
BriyerRose chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Very goob but for some reason your Bella makes me want to bash something against her head at how stupid and selfish she acted! I am glad that you had her come to her senses there at the end because I will admit that I had almost given up hope! :-)