Reviews for Confession
ashira23 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
oh, it's getting interesting
update soon pls
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
And so... ? THE REST, PLEASE!
I LOVED IT!
McFif chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I think the similarities to that iCarly episode are a bit too obvious, but other than that not bad!
Rueka chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I really like it! Please write more!
anime lover no.1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Oh! So cute! KAWAII!
Shakkaho3000 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
really good start, i want to read more!
Joyce Hellem chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Wow! This is my first MariaHolic fanfic and I just loved it! *-* Very cute scene at the ending, Mariya was sooo cool! Great job.
sakuya chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I really like the story but I hope that u will continue writing this story

keep up the good work :)
chikikuto chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
OMG! its so good ! more please! XD
kotoko-noda chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
i want to know what happened here O-O

really mariya is in love of kanako? waaa i want continue please!

sorry my english is bad...
AliveuntilDeath chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
WAAAAHH EPICNESS PLEASE UPDaTE THIS
kami yingfa chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Finally a romance story about them! Been arguing with my friend that such romance would happen. Even if it will never happen in the manga or anime, at least your story gives me some hope in this couple . Fighting!
yuuki56 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
awww xD so sweet! I luv this coupling...plzz update it soon?
xXSeiyalovesSesshomaruXx chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I love this, I do genuinly, please write more! I want to know Mariya's explanation for kissing Kanako :D I love this pairing, in all honesty, wish the anime series had set out for this. Please write more, can't wait for the next chapter.!
FanWhoReadsTheManga chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
Are you a fan who's new to the series, and watched only season one? :/

The idea of the story is good, but Mariya's out-of-character. Mariya's reserved, stern and gruff albeit blunt and arrogant and set aside his sadistic quirks. When Kanako does something stupid, he and his maid usually bitingly comments on her actions and then he scolds her later on or lets her screw herself around. So, I think if he was in love with her, he'd just brush it off at first. If the feelings bugged him, he'd act the same, and do his best to hide his feelings and avoid her. I don't think he's had his first crush before, so maybe he'd be oblivious to his own feelings?

Sorry, for the long post. :p