Reviews for I've Only Got Forever And Forever Is Fine
Smile the tears away chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Awesome!
TheBoyWhoLivedIsDead chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Sexy make out scene with the PERFECT amount of fluff at the end.
WaitingForThisMomentToBeFree chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Ooooh! I loved this! I'm a hopeless romantic when it comes to Klaine. As viewers, we were all cheated out of all those special kisses and cuddles and touches that they show for the other characters on the show. This fic gave us back some of that.

I had to laugh at how you described their efforts to keep their hips a respectful distance apart... TOTALLY was like that with the first boy I ever dated as a young teen! Hee, Hee!

So cute and thanks for still making it sexy by incorporting the groans and the desire that each boy is experience in this moment!
jory7elefant chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Totally hot. Totally adorable. Totally Klaine. Totally AWESOME.

See what you did to me? The story was so good you've reduced me to two-word sentences with viral video references!

aka I loved it :)
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Aaskjdaskldjasdk! Omg! Can I say I love you for writing this? Because I do And I freaking love this with the fire of a thousand suns! (Pretend that made sense okay, this fic fried my brain with loveliness!)
eb012203 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
cute and hot and sweet and sensual and a fun read. thank you. :-)
AliceRosalie chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Just wow. After reading this, I was wondering why I didn't remember your pen name because I always remember the truly gifted writers. I checked your profile and learned that you usually write mature stories and found my answer. I think I need to pay more attention to the M-rated community here if all of the writers are as amazing as you!
Swoop chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I really enjoy early-in-the-relationship fics - and this one is very good.
BananasIndigo chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Aww, that ending was really sweet. I liked it. :)
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Beautiful. I love how sweet and tentative and yet PASSIONATE their remonstrations are. Just...beautiful. Thank you! I will definitely read this again, I have a HUGE weakness for Klaine make-out fics.
bjaarcy chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This was fluffy and HOT at the same time.

Me gusta.

Oh God, this fic has rendered me stupid. Wow. *le blink*

But really, this was fantastic! So in character and wonderfully written! I loved it :D

-xoxo
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
*sigh*

I love your fics. This is one is... oh I don't know how to explain it. There's just so much detail and it's hot but beautiful at the same time.
TheNewMissNoOne chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Oh this is absolutely beautiful! I love how you kept the sexy tones without ruining all the emotion in the story, a thing most writers have trouble pulling off. This was really good and very well-structured. I rarely review stories, but this one is definitely worth reviewing!
hannah15687 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Very beautiful! Loved it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Oh god so cute. I adored this. Lovely, lovely.