Reviews for Please Don't Hurt Me
Sad feel bad for Fate
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Poor Fate.
wedgegeck chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Poor Fate-chan! This was a very nice exploration of Lindy's calm, accepting parenting style; just what Fate needs to gradually deal with her past. Thanks for writing!
ARCtheElite chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I'm no expert on abuse victims, but the post-traumatic stuff Fate is experiencing seems quite believable to me. Was there anything special about Laevantine's "whip form" striking her back? Did that jump-start her memories?
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This was a very deep and moving story, and I must say that Fate's reactions do seem spot-on: her hesitation, her seeking of Lindy's (and Precia's) affection and blaming herself when things go wrong. Fate's hesitation to actually articulate that her mother hurt her-and her ability to do so at last in the final scene, was especially moving, and Lindy's caring, sweet nature helping to bring that out in Fate and learn to trust again.
yurimylove chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Very touching story. Well crafted. Lindy is a great mom, and she has the love and patient to reach the deepest corner of Fate's heart. It's not easy considering how Fate grew up. Without a loving parent like Lindy Fate may not have been able to become the well adjusted person who went on to pursue a thriving career in law enforcement. So this story fits very well with the canon.

For once I can't think of anything funny to say _; And, that is also a compliment )
Blissful Turtle chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
You have no idea how much I miss my mom right now. *Dries eyes* This was very touching. It was interesting to see how much this changed from the draft you posted on AS. That one felt more like a stream of consciousnesses piece from a confused mind. Although this version is more concise, it has a slightly different feel to it. I'm not sure which one I like better, but I do think it's interesting to note how much the overall tone changed. This was an enjoyable read. Well done.
Joylinda chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Touching...truly. I liked how you changed Fate-San to Fate-Chan.

I always wondered if somthing like this an encounter about her past with Lindy happened in the anime which never happened
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
A truly gripping and heart wrenching piece deathcurse. I can understand your turmoil of emotions at the end. Truly.

Awesome work! This was well written. Characters were in character. And I don't often see much on this topic. Not that it's something I look forward to specifically.

Thanks for taking the time to write this. :)
azure chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
TT It's sad but touching indeed... great fic, really a great fic *salute*