Reviews for Delirious Awkward Moments
snij chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
A very cute fic but i still want to know which drawing was Nami's favourite. I laughed a lot, it was very funny.
snowygirl55 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
lmao this fic is actually HILARIOUS! I love the whole Nami on drugs idea. GOMU GOMU PISTOL!
000000000000000000000Zero00000 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I don't want to be that guy, but this was really bugging me

"Yeow! Wait ago swords-bro! Very manly!"

Did you mean:
"Yeow! Way to go swords-bro! Very manly!"

I am so sorry for being such a grammar Nazi but this wouldn't stop bothering me!
ForbiddenSnowflakes chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Oh, this is so wonderful, I loved it! :)
megazawa chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I love all of your fics! Can't wait for the next one XD
Tatsu-kun chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
wow this was really great, it came naturally. I still haven't read your previous fic, but after this i gonna start now(even though it's late and i have to get up early...screw this im reading it anyway). Please keep writing ZoNa lol.
freakinscarykid chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Man this was hilarious, you wouldn't believe how hard I was laughing over the lingerie ordeal. From Brook being upset to Franky's approval, and Robin joining in on teasing Zoro, it was too good. I found myself smiling stupidly when Nami thought she could stretch and when she sat on Zoro. I imagine a moving and talking chaise would scare anyone. This was sweet too like your last fic, keep it up :D
KawaiiNekoNami chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Man! XD I want to read more! Please write more ZN! :D
KimuraMinami chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
You rock!

the ending is just sweet!

You should definitely write more ZN fanfic since you are so good at it.
movom chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This was so cute ! And you wrote it so good !

Greetings from Germany
Pavelius chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Now thats a nice piece of art...

Comedy, Nakamaship and even a little romance in one chapter... i really like it...

Now i am going to read your other story (nekked is right... the capslock is a little bit disturbing)

Keep it up

Pavel
nekked chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
._.

Devi. Devin. Devorah. Devinovah. Devinovaspicelli.

Where. The fuck. Have you been hiding.

Are you kidding me right now? This was like, the greatest thing I've read in a looooong~ time.

Your comedy. Oh my god I am dying. The whole Usopp making pictures, and I may or may not have spit some orange juice out of my mouth at the description of Zoro with one heart eye in love-cook mode...

And Brook as the white flag pole. Hee. Lare. Dying.

The ONLY thing I can really give you, is your tenses are sometimes wrong. But those are hard, and I feel like you make up for it with your descriptions, which I myself lack in so applause, applause. ;_;

Also. I don't know if you realize it, but the caps lock in the title might turn some people off to reading this, and that's. Just. Not. Right. I recommend just making the title normal. It makes it feel like it's going to be a crack fic, and it's just so beautiful and it deserves all the views it can get.

Wow. I'm just. Wow. If I ever get around to finishing Suppressed, I'd be honored if you might consider working jointly on the One Piece/HOTD crossover story with me. If you're interested.

:Q **dies**
Key2YourHeart chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Great Second Story, i really enjoyed this story and saw nothing wrong with it, This has to be one of the best fanfic's i have ever read, and is going to be the first fanfic i to add to my favourites list.

keep up the great work!