Reviews for The Watch and the Ring
steelers13 chapter 20 . 8/13/2014
o yea love this story the hole thing it was great
xfbikerchick chapter 21 . 4/15/2014
Wow this was a wonderful story. I loved the relationship you created between Castle and Jim Beckett. Got a good laugh when you wrote Lanie giving Kate a hard time about Castle. And it is the last one of yours for me to read until the others are finished. Great job and I can't wait to read more.
Coolmon54 chapter 21 . 2/28/2013
Okay all I read was that they died and very, very briefly skimmed the rest. Couldn't read it, I think my roommate would be kinda scared if I just randomly started to tear up. Well even thinking about it is depressing, damn empathy
Coolmon54 chapter 10 . 2/28/2013
That song is so fitting as an intro to firefly!
firtree chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
it is a very cute story :)
student chapter 21 . 6/26/2012
beautiful! this story warmed my heart :)
MollyAlyss chapter 21 . 3/29/2012
Ahh I love this story! I just found it and read the whole thing in a couple of days. I so enjoyed your metaphors at the end of how much you enjoyed reviews, and I thought I'd write one myself. :) I love that you agree with what 'Jim' was saying, I do too, and I got excited to see that it related to you. That is hard to find on here. Anyway, thank you for writing, I'm now going to stalk the rest of your stories.. ;) xS
Mcastle chapter 21 . 3/18/2012
The ending makes me feel bad and happy in the same time!

I just discover your fic and I read it in one afternoon!

It was a beautiful fic, thank U!

PS: sorry for my english, I'm french ;)
1477166 chapter 21 . 12/10/2011
I LOVE THIS! I love how you put a different spin on the watch and the ring, I love how they were portrayed as 'warnings.' I looove how Lanie had that massive talk with Kate about stringing Josh along. I love how Alexis was doubtful but completely respectful and not bratty. I looove how Caskett acted with each other, and the fluff was amazing! And the epilogue was just, aw 3 And I love how you tied religion into the Jim part of the story too, that was beautiful! You did awesome :)
nikkicarter11 chapter 21 . 11/24/2011
The ending made me cry! They went down in a plane together *stats crying* They were probably holding hands, Told each other they loved each other *starts bawling* And- and- *can't talk anymore* What- what a good storrryyyyy *tears*
Icarus of the Sun chapter 8 . 11/8/2011
So you're addicted to reviews like I'm addicted to staring at Nathan Fillion's ass in his Capt. Mal pants mmmhhmmmmmmmmmmm...

On another note I like the way this is going and it's not that your characterizations are very good. I find that a lot of writers have trouble maintaining their borrowed characters' personalities but nothing you've done has been OOC. Keep up the good work!
TAS2014 chapter 21 . 10/23/2011
Tiff, this entire story was amazing! I agree with you that it is worth the wait, and thank for putting that at the end! I just got a ring that say "True Love Waits" for my birthday and I wear it everyday! I defiantly feel the same way about everything you said about God and Christ and faith! I am going to try and finish the other fanfics that I am also reading before I start any new ones so hopefully I don't confuse any of the stories even more than I already have! Hahahaha! But your fanfics will be at the top of my list to read! Its was sad that they died at the end, but they had a long, joyful life and I guess they can't live forever, even if we want them to! Anyway you get a big round of applause from me on a job well done!
Xx-Regina-Phalange-xX chapter 16 . 10/14/2011
'After a minute, Rick managed to say something nearly incoherent about the ice cream and the freezer. Kate understood but ignored it. He forced out between kisses, "Gonna melt." She whispered, "Don't care."'

Again, you have me laughing up a storm. Just hafta share with ya. *Grins*
Xx-Regina-Phalange-xX chapter 13 . 10/14/2011
You have the funniest lines.

"He couldn't believe they were having this conversation. Neither one of their filters were operational."

*Goes to check out other works of yours*
Xx-Regina-Phalange-xX chapter 8 . 10/14/2011
"Lanie was done leaving this to the two of them. She had no problem playing a very forceful Cupid."

Made me laugh so hard. Still am. XD