Reviews for Shifting of the Plate
FearThePuggles chapter 11 . 3/26
Harry's life was so awful. Please, let Harry be happy at Hogwarts? Even if it is just a little?
MdltM chapter 11 . 9/3/2016
I wish you'd update this, the way you wrote Harry's pre-hogwarts years really raised my hopes up. the OCs were nicely done, but the true test wouldve been your characterization of the canon characters.
MdltM chapter 11 . 9/3/2016
I'm guessing the Dark Lord would find no reason to dig through Rabastan's mind, if Harry's cover isn't going to be blown? Just a squib, right? Unless one of the Death Eaters would search for more on the teenager son of a squib who suddenly has their lord's attention and quite effectively duped their offspring...
Perhaps this would only be a concern if Harry becomes well-known in their circle? Cant believe you haven't updated in so long, though. Right after his sorting, too! Sad you stopped, hoping you're alright (and able to continue if you ever want to sometime i the future), though.
The Reeder chapter 11 . 5/4/2016
Please tell me you are just taking a very long hiatus and are not abandoning this story, or that you have been greviously injured in anyway. I absolutely love this story. I am hoping against all hope that you see this and continue with this wonderful story.
Thank you for your time and effort put into this story,
The Reeder
Fic's Sly Lover chapter 11 . 3/7/2016
Hello.
I absolutely loved this story, it was beautiful... 'So precious.. so beautiful'.. ;p
When you said in one of your A/Ns that was going to be Tom/Harry and not Voldemort/Harry: I constantly wondered how you planned to bring him into the picture... But when Harry was on the train, I saw Ginny sitting there.. The seed started to grow... And well the gossip from the Slytherins just confirmed it; the special guest next chapter is Tom, right? He killed that Muggleborn and is now attending Hogwarts? He can't be using his real name, what with Dumbledore as the Headmaster... And the fact that Harry knows everything (almost everything) about 'Tom Marvolo Riddle'.. So it's going to be fun to find out what you have planned in that pretty head of yours..
Absolutely loved the characterisation you did.. You did the justice with the characters and their personalities that someday I hope I can do too :)
Unique style of writing, liked that too.
You know, for a moment, when you wrote that part where Harry heard the 'thud.. thud.. thud..' of Rabastan taking Mary's body.. I thought you were gonna subject poor Harry to seeing another male doing what Jay did.. And this time, it was even the person he had started to consider his family... but alas you did something completely different... Loved how you made Harry's character and personality...
And even after all this, you sorted him into Gryffindor? You are sadist, you know right? But an awesome sadist that can write such an incredible and deep stories ;D
Have to go now.. Hope this review which I so heartedly wrote motivates you into continuing this story, as it's too special to be left like that...
Thanks once again for writing and sharing this story...
Hope to see an awesome chapter soon,
Yours truly,
Sly.
Reguluslover chapter 11 . 2/21/2016
This is so good! this is the second time i have read this and i cant get enough. I was wondering if you were going to update this story anytime soon? Sorry if youre one of thise authers who dont like to be asked to update sooner I just love it so much and want to read the rest of it.
airie23 chapter 11 . 1/23/2016
Love it! please update soon!
violetmusime chapter 11 . 1/16/2016
Not Slytherin! WHAT! Slytherin is a totally awesome and cool house! _And question...did his "father" and him did "it" (sexually touched him or so...) and is this slash? Just wondering~ This is a really cool and awesome, well written story by the way. Really enjoying it :)
JollyRancherYum219 chapter 11 . 1/2/2016
This story is so heartbreaking and so good. The plot is killing me. I hope you write more!
Innieminnie chapter 11 . 10/25/2015
What is he thinking?! Does he want to get in trouble?! What would Voldemort think-say? Argh! Such a thing...! I'm so emotionally invested!
Innieminnie chapter 8 . 10/25/2015
OhgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodOhGODohgod I knew it was coming, I Knew It.
Innieminnie chapter 7 . 10/25/2015
Rabastion is creepy. I don't like him. He can go "Darling" himself. Poor Harry.
Innieminnie chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
I like yours OCs though. They have this depth to them that not a lot of other people can pull off. You make them seem real, and thus I wouldn't mind seeing them in the future.
Innieminnie chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
I'm so anxious. I don't want to read about...non con...but at the same time, I refuse to just skip a chapter. This family is obviously going to get uppity about his magic...my mind is all over the place.
Innieminnie chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I really wish you hadn't given me Peter's point of view and made me see him as anything else than the dirtbag he is. As difficult as it is to believe...I sympathize with him...I...I don't really want to.