Reviews for Shifting of the Plate
samira vangola chapter 11 . 4/24
Continue
FreaksWillRule chapter 3 . 3/28
a small heads up, i know you put that there was non-graphic, but disturbing, child abuse in the warning section, but maybe you should be more specific. this chapter hints at rape (even the mention can be quite triggering for people and can cause flashbacks to traumatic events, myself included)
i hope this review doesn't sound rude, because i really love the story! :)
dancesontrains chapter 6 . 2/25
This is a very interesting AU so far! Poor Harry. Although I pretended that he'd moved to the US after Miss Charlotte died- nothing felt like England apart from the '999' comment.
kat1316 chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
Why Gryffindor? and when will this be updated?
kat1316 chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
really after all that hes been through i would have thought he would hav run for the door after the first hit
kat1316 chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
umm Harrys not gonna get sexually abused is he? if so please put a warning if you do write it im not good with that kind of thing but the story seems good so far and i would like to read it.
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 11 . 11/27/2014
oh my god no
the last chapter... i am heartbroken
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 10 . 11/27/2014
the plot and your writing style are as close to perfection as they can possibly be. i dread the moment i will reach the current end of the story, dread it.
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 9 . 11/27/2014
i have fallen in love with your story. hard.
god, the way you write is so.. so... filling, i guess. its just perfect for me. it made meforget about everything else while i was reading
greymouser chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
I know it has been years but can you pretty please update this story? You've develop Harry so much, put him in so much misery that I would love to read the part where he's happy and has friends.
sunneedee chapter 11 . 9/29/2014
Aw it sucks that this is unfinished, it's really good and was just getting to the best part!
sunneedee chapter 3 . 9/29/2014
This fic is good, but its also very american, and not just in the way that the characters speak. I don't normally like that because I like British canon, but so far the fic is ok so I'll keep on with it
Tsumujikaze Yumi chapter 11 . 5/23/2014
... Oh gosh... Your story is so, so sad.. I could sense my guts trying to crush themselves. I wish, Harry could take his Life in hand And outsmarting each of his tormentor... Please tell me That Will be an happy-ending-forever story! Lol xD
But Know That I really like your Work !
Alfirin-Lover chapter 11 . 5/8/2014
Why have you not updated this? It's wonderful!
MissTonks21 chapter 11 . 4/24/2014
I really hope you haven't abandoned this story, I don't want to leave Harry like this - it's too sad but I think the story is wonderful anyway. Please update?