Reviews for The Doctor's Patronus
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Oh kay woah this is so good. Im gonna keep thinking this is canon somehow.
Hoperise chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Touching. You communicated a brilliant message in such a short amount of words. Absolutely well done.
raptorvelociraptor chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Nice comeback about Severus. :P
RandomWolf121 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I love the thought that Rose would be his happy thought. The parallel between Snape and the Doctor is also appreciated. I love this
T. R. Wexler II chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This is very sweet.
gandalf chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
The Bad Wolf was just A name. Rose wasn't really a wolf. And anyway that was her and not the Doctor, wasn't it? Rose wasn't the most important person in his life. You'd know that, since you've written fanfiction about characters from the Classic Series.
BooksAreMyVideogames chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Awwww. :) This is really sweet. :)
Music Marauder chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Oh, this is absolutely lovely. Short, beautiful, and bittersweet. Thank you for posting.
ElizaJohnson chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This is at least the third time I've read this, and I can't believe I haven't reviewed it yet! Wonderful story, and that last line is just... AGH. PERFECT.
Moiranna chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I just- oh man, the feelings! I can't tell you how much this made me grin. This is short but beautifully written. Much love for you for this little snippet.
Aliceoflegend chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Beautiful, just so beautiful - you captured the characters perfectly, and i think a wolf kinds suits the Doctor, even without the reference to Rose and Bad Wolf - you have a real skill.
Morcelu chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Why have I not reviewed this? This is one of my favorite stories. I read this story when I'm having a bad day as it does make you feel good inside in that sad sort of way.
notwritten chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Good story. The last two lines very good. Keep smiling. :-)
Popcornzoe chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Awww. I liked this, it was cute.
Cipher Nine chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Those last two lines were fantastic.