Reviews for Insomnia
YaoiAnimeHunter chapter 11 . 10/5/2014
holy shit please continue the story, its beautiful
Satu-chan chapter 13 . 7/15/2014
Oh my god. . . That was beautiful! There are no words to describe how much I love your fic! Is it really over?! I hope not because this is seriously just. . . breath taking! I'm just really sad because this hasen't been updated in a year, but I am still hopeful for more! I love it very much!
Bourbon Waltz chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
I'm glad to see updates! And enjoy that there was a distance in Lavi. It would naturally occur after a month of being unavoidably distanced from someone, if not for self preservation, so I dig that he wasn't goofy Lavi.

Keep writing.
Endei chapter 13 . 3/28/2014
Please update soon! I love it! Very elaborate plot that was well thought out and executed! I totally did not just stay up 3 hours to read this... XD Anywho, please continue!
Crucifix HiME chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
The journey is still not over? Then post more chapters will you?! I've been waiting forever you bugger!
ICan'tStopReading chapter 13 . 9/7/2013
Your story is really awesome! I love it!
Rinnesuke chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
ohmygosh, please continue! I want to see the rest of their scene. :-)
Saber Amane chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
I have loved this story very much! it was quite the little mystery with everything, and very enjoyable! update again soon! I can't wait to read the end! and so glad Kanda is finally opening up ot lavi's advances!
playedmelikeadamnfiddle chapter 13 . 5/27/2013
This is just lovely! I haven't read a story quite like this. I love how you write, so simple but all the while cunning! I'm excited for the next chapters :) Keep it up!
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 13 . 5/24/2013
*just spent the past few hours reading this with no breaks* Wow. I have to pee so bad now but I couldn't tear my eyes away from the screen! It was so perfect..and I totally agree with Kanda being uke *thumbs up :P* I want to kick that evil spirit in the balls. and send him to an eternal replay of JB singing. I'm so happy! They're finally together...ish..as much as together can mean when Kanda is involved! I can't wait for more! I don't know if I should expect lemon..It seems like there will be..but I feel like Kanda would definitely be hesitant..cuz of that asshole spirit..idk. But I'm looking forward to whatever comes next! :O Now to finally detach myself from the laptop...
Lady of Black Millennium chapter 13 . 5/19/2013
Yay! The badness is over! _
...Or is it? 0_0
Lol, idk :P
Anyway, Great job with the last few chapters. I'm glad kanda was saved. And that they're together...officially, I think? Idk. :)
Sorry, I'm babbling cuz I'm just so excited about what's to come next.
Plz update soon and keep up the awesome work.
-LBM :)
4everbrisingr chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
This just makes me so happy, and I can't even begin to express it. I'm just so happy for Kanda and Lavi, and YES, they do deserve some happiness and fluffiness now that that nightmare is over. Lavi's speech and confession were utterly adorable (even if the situation was rather gruesome), and Kanda's reaction to his "death" was priceless.

Lovely chapter. See you next update!

4everbrisingr
Charles Greyson chapter 13 . 5/15/2013
Well played author...well played. I look forward to future stories :)
Lenore91 chapter 13 . 5/14/2013
No over? I'm glad of that.
Couple if errors such as "The following the day, Bookman arrived" but still a good read. :)
locky chapter 13 . 5/13/2013