Reviews for Biography of John Jackson Parr
JacobDSProductions chapter 1 . 10/26/2020
Hmm, a plausible way to see Jack-Jack's life. I like how you gave an explanation of how he came up with his superhero name and how he came up with the name of his mini-monster form. I can already assume as he grows, he doesn’t go by Jack-Jack anymore, and that’s understandable. You did a good job writing this for sure and maybe people could use this as a template for a potential Jack-Jack-centered story. :)
adrogoz chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
That was interesting. Loved the Ratatouille reference
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
An "incredibly" cogent and well-considered bio! I loved it! Now you must go forth and create a story for Phase. It is a moral imperative.

(Please? Pretty please?)
Daniella Violet Moon chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Cooooooooooool. I was checking the Jack-Jack stories and I find this masterpiece of ideas! What was funnier is that I was searching to make sure that no one had already come up with the story I wrote yesterday. You basically summed that idea up in paragraph 3. I'm asking you to please allow me to continue with my idea.

Here goes.

3 year old Jack-Jack needs a new super suit. Edna has a bit of difficulty handling him and his numerous powers. While I didn't get the idea from you, I thought I'd mention it so you don't think I stole it.

LOL. Morph. I love Treasure Planet.

DVM