Reviews for Kladdkaka
Kaysia chapter 8 . 11/14/2013
What a truly wonderful tale this has turned out to be! He promised her she'd have children of her own, didn't he? These two always had a soft spot for each other, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/17/2013
This is brilliant - I always loved this story and am so glad you got back to it and finished it off SO beautifully.

Looking forward to reading anything else you write...
Di chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
Aww this is sweet...and you're not on your own about missing Henrik, I'm gonna miss him so much! :'(. Hope you do get to fill in the gaps for us and write more chapters because it is brilliant! Thanks for a lovely story..x.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
great story! very funny and well written and I love seeing the other side to some of the holby characters but please update! :)
Kaysia chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
Oh, I LOVE this story!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
So funny, I love it!
wiggles247 chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
Brilliant - I love this!
kaysia chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
Thanks for updating this! I loved it from the first time I read it & I still think a little romance between Henrik & Channers would do them both good! Btw, thanks to you, I make kladdkakke a lot, it's yummy!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
Great - I'm so glad you've come back to this one but can I admit that the very first time I read the summary I thought it said Chantelle, Henrik and a beach - what aa difference one letter can make!)
Di chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Wow...this is really good, haven't been a fanfic reader for too long so must have missed this when u first wrote it...glad I caught up with it though! You write the characters very well, Chantelle is so sweet, Digby so dithery and the WONDERFULLY SEXY (sorry..but like you I'm a huge fan of his :-) so couldn't resist it) I'm soooo glad they brought him back, just wasn't the same without him. Please write more as this is wonderful..thanks..xx.
Isilarma chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
Aw, that was lovely. I can just see Hanssen doing this, and I really liked Chantelle's reaction.
brandstifterin chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
Loving the inclusion of Digby in this :)
MasksandLanterns chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Thank you for all the kind words, above. I am happy my little snippets go down well and it's fun for me to imagine these scenes xx
Kaysia chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
Just wanted to say, made some kladdkaka yesterday - it was quite delicious!
Kaysia chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Awww, LOVE this! Please write more, I adore both these characters & really want to know where this is going