Reviews for And Then it's All Gone
R J Lupin's Kat chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Beautifully done.

I like that you follow my own subscription - leaving Mary sure of the adoption, of this child needing a different home, but yet still open to the idea of a child she would happily keep (Marshall's, my preference).

He's quietly supportive of her here, reiterating what he's told her so very many times; love it.
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I loved this!

I really like the finale, wish we didn't have to wait for so long!
IamStoopKid chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
The end is so confusing :(
carbon.unmade chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Bones S6 was bad to me, too. Besides, I love IPS so I'm really glad you're writing for this show now!
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
It's better that way with her job who would watch the baby? Her mother? Her sister who just played runaway bride? Her ex husband?

Although I do want Mary and Marshall together...maybe if they were together it would have been easier...his nicer family could have watched the baby :)
jupisan chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This awesome and perfect.

Please continue to write for this wonderful fandom
Giddyfilly chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Very, very interesting start. It's awesome to see some Marshall/Mary interaction w/out Abigail. She was so obviously set up to be the woman we loved to hate. She was such a uni-dimensional character overall. They cut down on the Marshall/ Mary back and forths so drastically this season, it felt a bit off.

You've made the cliffhanger a lot more bearable considering we have to wait so long before we can see the resolution. Loved, loved, loved the Caroline Julian (yup, Caroline Julian, who can straddle defense and prosecution on one show, can certainly moonlight at an adoption agency on another, right? Right?) and the "no take backs and changies" bit in the fic. That scene feels a lot like an inside joke to this Bones fan. Loved it. It's also interesting that you chose for Mary to have a daughter - in a show that has such complex mother-daughter relationships, this would definitely be hard to navigate.

So, I'm not sure if you could tell with all the gushing, but I'm a lurker from your Bones fic days, and I'm so glad you've branched out to other fandoms.

Looking forward to the next chapter.