Reviews for Twist of Fate
Blueroses0308 chapter 12 . 4/17
Zuko's ego is hella annoying, I was extremely happy when Sokka knocked the wind out of him lmao, now I kind of want Katara to do the same cause hes so overconfident.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2021
So katara's not actually the avatar, right? I dunno why, but AU's that shift the mantle onto other series characters never sit well with me. I hope Aang's still around.
Cgrim chapter 1 . 9/24/2021
I'm so excited to see where this leads. Its hard to think that Aang didn't make it, but I can see the potential in this 'timeline' (especially katara being the avatar).
lord of the east chapter 21 . 6/8/2021
This was an amazing fic!

For a moment I had thought the pairing would be azula and her cousin, but then I remembered it's not an ASOIAF fic
Bella Bleeker-Baggins chapter 1 . 2/18/2021
I like how this story gives Azula a friend in her cousin, it humanizes her.
annisaysbye chapter 2 . 11/14/2020
LE CLIFFHANGER.
Valhalla chapter 11 . 10/13/2020
I love it! Please update
Cocofant chapter 18 . 10/10/2020
Good fic. Lost me after this chapter though
Mia chapter 7 . 8/24/2020
I wonder if Azula has snapped snapped like at the boiling rock in canon, or if shes' just royally pissed
macadoodle1996 chapter 21 . 6/28/2020
Binged this over two days and it was great! Funnily enough, though Zutara is one of my faves ships of all time, I was honestly more captivated by Lu Ten/June and then Azula/Hanzo. Well done!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/25/2020
so you just gonna make me cry like that? damn thats harsh.
zuko cant possibly die.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/25/2020
absolutly amazing! love it
Lucius Walker chapter 21 . 6/13/2020
A fascinating AU, where Iroh succeeded in his invasion, and never lost his son.

I just love the interesting changes you brought to the story, which was believable and a blast to read. And sure, most of the conflicts was purely political, but you wrote it in such a tense, interesting way where again, it seemed very realistic for this universe, but wasn't mind numbing in the same time.

Very well done, and I may use this as inspiration in the future for a potential Avatar story.
Leraiv Snape chapter 21 . 2/10/2020
What a story! I picked this up because it’s listed under Zutara, and as much as I enjoyed the Zutaran goodness, what made this a standout was the complexity of the story within the Fire Nation family. Lu Ten was brilliant, and his relationships with June and Azula were fabulous. I appreciated Ursa as a force to be reckoned with, and I loved the delicate way that you handled Azula coming into her own with Hanzo’s encouragement. Also: reintroducing dragons was just fabulous. Thank you so much for a thoroughly enjoyable tale of political intrigue!
kingslayeroathbreaker chapter 17 . 2/4/2020
Okay I’m literally sobbing, everything about this chapter was complete perfection