Reviews for A Scarlet Letter
LouBelle04 chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Love this story, can't wait for more! Love the casualness of Gene and Alex holding hands :)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
Excellent chapter. Again Scarlett thinks that gene is just going to shag alex. I am surprised scarlett didn't pick up on or take the Mick out of gene getting calmed down by Alex. Loved the confession of shit dad from gene and the galex intimacy. Thanks for writing and sharing. Please update more soon
graciemay94 chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
I LOVE this! It's so wonderful to see that side to Gene, you've written it excellently - it seems realistic, which I think is difficult to do for Gene! Well done, I really can't wait for more!
Gem6 chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
I love this! Love Alex being so understanding :)

Gem x
Jazzola chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
Gene, Alex, a bath and some pasta bake? Woooooahhh... *mind explodes*

Some brilliant writing here- loving Gene's vulnerable side, very cute! Although he'd tell me off for writing that. Thanks massively for posting- more soon?

Jazzola
theoofoof chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
And we love reading Gene's vulnerable side. Oh, this nearly had me in tears. Poor Gene. And as if Alex isn't attracted to Gene, who's she trying to kid! lol.

I really want the next chapter now! Please post it soon.
LouBelle04 chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Oooh it's all kicking off in Fenchurch! haha can't wait for more :D
sash queen of the jungle chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
OMG what a moody teenager ! But harsh truths that gene walked out on his own wife and daughter when his daughter was a baby because he couldn't cope and then shagged everything that moved! Loved scarletts description of everything that gene failed at as a father. Does not paint a pretty picture and then to accuse him of shagging Alex. Class! Can't wait to see vulnerable gene, but I am sure super Bolly will be there to comfort and support him. Thanks for writing and sharing please update soon.
Jazzola chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
I like Gene's vulnerable side! More soon, please! :D

Great chapter once again- can't wait to find out more about Caroline, Scarlett, this whole story!

Jazzola
Psamathe chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Really enjoying this. I'm looking forward to finding out how Gene copes... and how Alex helps him out ;)
Gem6 chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Wow, not entirely sure how I managed to miss this one (!) but I've just caught up with it, love it!

More soon please?

Gem x
theoofoof chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Ooooh yay! Gene's vulnerable side. Love it.

Scarlet is certainly going to be a handful. Hope Gene or Alex or both, can reach her.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
What a great story...loving miss hunt. Her Attitude! The pout! How could Alex not guess with that pout. Thanks for writing and sharing. Eager to read more. Thanks for writing and sharing.
graciemay94 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Great start! Loved the argument between Alex and his daughter, looking forward to see where it goes! Can't wait for more x
theoofoof chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I adore this already! I love fics where Gene is a father and his daughter in this appears like she could be a right handful. Please post more soon. I want the next chapter.
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »