Reviews for Sly Smiles and Stuttering Hints
Ema chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
This is like a sequel to Vanila Twilight huh. I loved it awsome idea and the way you wrote it is simply impecable. Lol im getting all fancy. To say the least, I realy liked it. So more like it. :)
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Very cute! :)

-Charmy
LionDreamerAKAfan chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
i'll be ur friend, i like having new buddies to talk to :D
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
You can NEVER have too much fluff! Adorable!
LunarFay chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
that was very cute!

you are one of the few writers I've seen that remembered that raven has to keep her powers in check

& if you have written/write a chapter fanfic on the paring that would be awesome!
black rose-raven angel chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Who knew Raven had a playful side? _ Aww... I wanna be Raven at this moment... (one of bb's many fangirls) Tee hee! Love it!
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Again, epic. I loved it. I personally think that it's supposed to be rated "T" for teen, but I'm also very strict about that. :) I so will have to read your other fics!
teentitangirl25 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
i loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Awww a veeery cute and adorable ending! i wonder how was BeastBoy's drawing, and how Raven drew so fast.

great job, just they were a lityle OOC you know Raven wouldn't let him kiss her twice that fast but uh yeah well done :D
crazynerd chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Super cute. I love fluff.
stormygirl335 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Aww! it was awsome! loved it! i really think your storys are amazing, and i love the charicters, they wernt oc :D
LoversForeverTogether chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I love the fluff! It's what makes the world go round! :D
sinomin chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Aww, cute! I love BBRae:) Great fic! It was very well written, and in my opinion they stayed in character for the majority of the story. The only thing I didn't think was very clear was if Raven wrote the "Catch me if you can" message, or if that's what Beast Boy wrote. Other than that, it was awesome! keep on writing:D
nightstar99 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Aaaawww, such a cute one-shot. I like the way you portrayed Beastboy as nervous and frantic about telling Raven.

Have a nice day!