Reviews for Gridlock
r4ven3 chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
This must be (at least) my third reading of this story, and I haven't reviewed it, so that's what I'm doing now. This would have to be the perfect, light-hearted, Ruth-is-still-with-us, romantic piece. It has everything - promise, unspoken words, humour, cultural references (! that's Omar Khayyam), and a happy ending for H & R. I've loved it every time I've read it.
LazyPerfectionist17 chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Very sweet. I loved how you kept them in character amongst the fluff. The dialogue was spot-on, and hilarious, and the ending was perfect. Very Spooksy indeed. Loved it! Well done :)
fozzy88 chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Great fic! Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Should Be Elsewhere chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
Lovely! Thanks for writing.
LiverpoolMiss chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Love it. Love it. Love it. Just the thing to cheer me up!
parttimeficwriter chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
I think I melted about 5 times whilst reading this. I think I have a new favourite fic! X
cho123 chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Excellent chapter & very entertaining. A third is eagerly anticipated! Tx.
Sparky75 chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
This was great, glad you followed up with part 2.
Camillo chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
D-aaaaaaaaaaaw!
FluffySpook chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Woo-HOO! I love it! :D Great stuff, thanks for writing. Naww they're so cute 3
x-La vie en rose-x chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Squeeee! That's as so cute! I loved the line, 'Oh, well I guess the whole thing's off.' So great. Very IC. A perfect ending but is it too much to ask for more? Can't get enough of these two. Thanks for sharing. :)
espiyo chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
'Otherwise you might've sounded a bit bonkers.' Lol!

Aww, a lovely wee two-shot! Really enjoyed it too, but am now curious about what else may be 'on the table'. And I'm not talking After Eights...!

[Would be grateful if I could digress briefly, and apologies for doing so; I know this may seem OTT, but as someone whose living depends to a significant extent on the tourism industry I would like to stress, particularly to overseas fanfic-ers, that these aren't 'UK' riots, these awful events haven't been happening all over the UK; they are confined to certain parts of certain cities in England. Scotland, Wales, and Ireland have not had any trouble whatsoever. Thank you. I feel better for that. ;) *gets coat*]
pook chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
A great finish to terrific story. Loved the meaning behind staying sober and the tea and biscuits. And I like stories where Ruth takes charge in her own way. Great stuff and looking forward to more from you. Thanks for the early morning happy smile. Cheers,
Eggwhisker chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Love it - both chapters are a welcome diversion as you say. Very kind of you to provide such distracting fluffiness!
Gem6 chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Aww! That is such a lovely chapter, I like the idea of lots of traffic jams!

Gem x