Reviews for Skateboards, Music, and Nanas
Guest chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
you should do a chapter with luther rapping and teddy singing whodunit by adam hicks and coco jones
mysteriouswolf7911 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
i luv this 's fun and has a great story actually got me thinking that zeke and luther/lemonade mouth should crossover on tv
big glee famanic chapter 22 . 1/7/2012
wonder full story
xdeathbedsx chapter 22 . 12/10/2011
So cute!

Needs to be a movie!
xdeathbedsx chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
Ah,guy friends...Always there to make you feel weird & comfortable around other guys.
xdeathbedsx chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
I love this!I lover Z&L,GLC,&LM!This is greatness!

-FGHGurl
Chocolatelemonade chapter 22 . 11/11/2011
Srry I didnt realize it was the end when I sent the previous review... But awesome ending:)
GGirl16Hunter-DaughterOfApollo chapter 22 . 11/11/2011
Awesome, you've updated! Awesome chapter too :) I was reading this story again when I saw there was a new chapter :p I'm gonna stop writing now... Geek charming's back from commercial :p hope u update soon ;)
Starlie-fan chapter 21 . 10/29/2011
Nice story!
GGirl16Hunter-DaughterOfApollo chapter 21 . 10/23/2011
Yay! The girls explained 2 Teddy about the situation! Aww, more Gabe&Ginger! Strangely enough, they sound like a great couple! Hope u update soon!
carol chapter 20 . 10/16/2011
obrigada por atualizar i loved your history thank you!

Please have them stay together Luther and Teddy!
Fredrick Gideon Weasley chapter 20 . 10/16/2011
bubblelina finish this story! its an order! JK. but i cant wait
GGirl16Hunter-DaughterOfApollo chapter 20 . 10/16/2011
Lexi: Lol Stella used a bullhorn 2 wake Olivia and mo up! Can't w8 2 read more as it comes!

Liv: another awesome chapter! I love how Stella used the bullhorn and how she said she had it 4 just incase the crowd needs pumping up! I honestly can't choose if this is my favorite or it's mugglesvswizards out of your stories... Can't w8 4 the next!
Agent Galini chapter 19 . 10/14/2011
I'm so sorry for Teddy. She is sooo sweet with Luther! They are one of the best couples ever!

I wish Disney putted the two TV shows together, at least for one episode, and made Teddy and Luther to fall in love -like in Lemonade Mouth.
Fredrick Gideon Weasley chapter 19 . 10/10/2011
finish it pls! this is too good u have a talent