Reviews for Small Talk
Yentroc chapter 14 . 10/8/2014
Adorable story, too bad it doesn't seem it's gonna get finished. I really like the stories that don't just more or less copy & paste their plot and/or dialog from their source material.
ArchReaperN7 chapter 14 . 9/30/2013
Probably one of the larger cliches I've seen and definitely corny, but...It's TALI! I love it!
Madgormley chapter 14 . 9/9/2013
Excellent story from start to finish i would like to see more of this
aceofqueens chapter 14 . 5/7/2013
MOAR! give me moar!

In seriousness though, you are badass god. keep writing.

Also, you get major bonus points for not taking the easy route and using alot of actual ME2 dialouge..a lot of people practically copy paste it, you did it classy.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/17/2013
I like it very much and when will the next one be out
The Sneaky Fox chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
This is awesome. Seeing as the last update was like a year ago this story is probably finished, but I want MOAR
Jake chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
Jack proclaimed, "You better fucking write more or I'll tear you limb from limb!"

Great great stuff.
Its amazing, really.
KEEP GOING.
I WANT MORE
Cal-Hob chapter 14 . 9/15/2012
Please write more awesome chapters
NocturneBeast chapter 14 . 9/2/2012
Really good. It's been a year since it was last updated, so I'm guessing it's done, unfortunately. Nice job.
jesdavi chapter 14 . 8/12/2012
this needs to be continued
SoldierPup chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
I love it, I freaking LOVE it. Possibly the best pairing in mass effect. Tali is my favorite charactor and as I play mass effect 2 over and over, I cant help but romance her. I never really liked Miranda so I was with Tali all the way. Ah the way you portray the charactera is amazing. Really loving y
this story. Sometimes I find myself rereading. Amazing job
feintruled chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
This story is sweet...overwhelmingly sweet... and i LOVE IT! I had to temporarily ditch my man card. As redemption i will wrestle a bear and eat my shoes.

Please, write more!
darkloveeden chapter 14 . 5/2/2012
i love this story i hope you come back and continue one day

:P
WrySleet chapter 14 . 4/13/2012
This story has its sweets moments that I think I might get diabetes from reading too much of it, but you managed to balance it out and your branching to include other characters is well done without losing focus on the protagonists. Though seeing more interaction would be nice. Hopefully you update this soon.
Alasoi chapter 14 . 3/26/2012
Well, it doesn't seem as if you are updating this any more, but I will definitely read any updates you write. ;]