Reviews for New Beginnings
Amazing!
randolphmacafee chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
XD I love it!
blackcat21223 chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
I don't think I can finish reading the last two chapters up I think it's a good twist but Alexander would never be that petty. Raven on the other hand I'm not sure I always found her a little too immature when it came to becoming a vampiress anyone seemed like they would do.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
can't wait for the ending !
IndianaForever23 chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
Omg! This story is really good and I think you should really continue YOU know!
EsperanzaVerdadero chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Vampire Kisses was one of the first vampire series that I had followed when I was younger, so this brings back fond memories,(although it HAS been I while since I read them.) I think you are capturing everyone's character's perfectly (although I don't remember Alexander being so hostile, I remembering him being more protective and civil, but I kind of like him this way haha. Raven's brashness is spot on, and I am very excited to see how she is going to attempt to keep two vampires from duking it out should it occur! _
Saissister chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHH
Why cruel world!
nachellers chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
Love this story can't wait to read more hope you post a new chapter soon want to know what's ganna happen with Alexander and raven and of course jagger
KlausLover567 chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
. . Like now. I need to know what happens next! All of the fanfic writers of VK do this to me, they lose inspiration. But the last book came out! Go buy it AND FINISH THIS STORY. No seriously, please!
Akatsuki Demon Kiera666 chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
XD well I wouldn't know how long its been since the last story update was, but I gotta admit that was one tough breakup, and its RIPPER that Jagger was there to help her out when she needed it the most I cant wait to see what happens next! I will so be waiting for the next story update! and can I say one more thing?

WAY TO GO JAGGER!3
willow chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
Plz write more
ll Kairi ll chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
I like it so far! Even though I can't imagion Alexander ever cheating on Raven like that, I mean ever. But, it gives the story a unique, awesome feel!

Eeeep! I can't wait for more! It's getting good!

Good luck with college and update as soon as your able to! I understand school is a paoin in the buuuutt!

Kairi
IchixShiroxGrimm chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
so enthralling XD i love it please update its killing me
yuki100o chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
This is really good! When will the next chapter come out?