Reviews for Home Alone
Mikki4mikey chapter 1 . 1/7
Cool..
child of Jon snow chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
frag ha ow my sides and mouth hurt love the line nice job handy manny yeah never leave bee home alone and it fraging funny he didnt know he was a lone
shikyoDEATH chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Handy manny and bob the builder! I LOL'd so much! That was just way too funny! And megaton doing the opposite of what shockwaves message really said! Oh this was to awesome! I loved it! Vale!
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
haha good story!
Black Scorpio X chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
LOL

I love it

I laughed when they all said "PRIMUS, WE FORGOT BUMBLE BEE!" and when when they tried to warn Sentinel for not getting shock.

When I've read the summary, I tought all will end up catastrophically.
Stitchar chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Classic of humor XD It's just cute of how Bumblebee and his team worries each other. And Sentinel get what he deserves. XD
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
OH MY GOD, IT'S HURICANE ALEX; RUUUUUN!

For some reason, in the part when Optimus is all worried and scared at the thought of da cons having captured BB, I can't help but picture things like BB being tortured with electrical things, being tickled to off-lining, being squashed under Lugnut and strangely enough a toaster. The same with BB getting worried about his friends.

I was expecting a bit more mayhem from dis, but I still enjoyed it. Good work!
butterflykaguya87 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
LOL This story is hilarious. :D The comedy of errors was classic, and very well done. And Sentinel got his just desserts in the end. Great story! :D