Reviews for Alternate Dimensions: Second Chances
TheOrangeGod chapter 2 . 6h ago
Please Please Please Keep this going it is well written and I was woundering if I can use it as a base for a rp account I'll add a link to where the idea came from
InkMystic chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Dude nice set up this story definitely seems like it would be epic if you ever continued it
Naitosutoka Eien No Honoo chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
That was interesting and you did he lemon too.
Legion4311 chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
that...was...f***ing...Hilarius.
Lordequinox chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Two years after last update and still the only story with this idea, good work.
iamgoku chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
WOW awesome story , naruto as trigon that's original PLEASE update soon
Zeus Lord of the Sky chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Great story. Please continue.
StrongGuy159 chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Wow! Awesome story continue please!
KTlovesmoney chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
I Give This Chapter A 88/100
KTlovesmoney chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I Give This Chapter A 80/100
missiondan chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
so far so good my friend keep up the good work and keep going with it.
Ccebling chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Crap, Orochimaru Michael Jackson (Full Name that I made up for the evil pedophile), is back I prey for the teen titans.
Rickjames196 chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
seriously the fucker brought back whorochimaru...great-_-. Where was her mum at? Bwhaahaha bb and cy had a leexgai moment . Awwww poor starfire T.T XD poor robin lulz traffic light. Bwhaahaha he is gonna teach raven the rasengan. Awww poor bb XD watch him become a fly on the wall 3. I'm gonna laugh if raven walks in on them xD. Time to give raven a little brother or sister? . XD at the prophecy . Awww poor bb they didn't put seals on. Bwhaahaha nice he joined the league. XD bb ahahahaa and he usually the energetic one. whorochimaru has nothing on Naruto right? he died a long ass time ago while Naruto trained and mastered all his chakras before becoming trigon. OMFG they just gave whorochimaru the fucking rings and the ass cutter ugh. This is turning out pretty damn good more please?
Rickjames196 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Bwhahaahaa bb got dissed. WTF was trigon's kyu/Naruto's jinchuriki or something? Xd. Bwahahahaa he is immortal. Awwwww so he got history with raven? nice 3. Bwhaahaha i love star-fire she talks so cute . Bwahaha BB is a Naruto fan boy . Naruto should see his own show in cartoon network and go kill kishi for making him such weak sauce. Bwhaaha Naruto is inari? nice 3. Awww he created trigon...and raven i guess XD. Bwhahaa so he is raven's papa? what is the pairing then? Xd.
ElizabethRedlightVirusGreene chapter 2 . 9/3/2011