Reviews for Tsukihime: Mors Ex Machina
Guest chapter 4 . 9/4/2015
I don't care if Ino end up with Sai and have Inojin as their son, but this fic is too epic to be left behind and dead.
Shame that the author probably won't update this again.
Anyway, best of luck in your future author-san.
Colt chapter 4 . 6/16/2015
Fun and interesting. A shame that the author seem to drop this. Anyway, i hope the author is still active, and will update this if s/he has the time.
llat-2 chapter 4 . 1/25/2015
This was nice while it lasted.
RandomReview chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
I know this story will most likely never get updated again, but I just want to say that your concept of the Narutoverse being an artificially created bubble world to be a fascinating one. Certainly something I have yet to encounter in this site after going through dozens of stories. The execution could use some fine tuning, but you most certainly get bonus points for creativity.
erching chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
shame you dropped it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This is good chapter you haven't update the chapter and now the fan are worry about the chapter, if not then it may start worst
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Looks good... Now where the hell is update!
kiwi4me chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Oh... this is quite nice. I love their interaction and the concept of the story. Great work and am anxiously waiting for more.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
Why I have this feeling that Jubbi is also involved in this mess?

The best ending to this mess would be to by the end of this adventure the Ninja world integrates with our world. To test if it works Akiha and co should try and test if they have the ability to mold chakra.

If my guess is correct Sage of the Six paths defeated the God/Druids with power of his Rinnegan and discovered chakra by using his doujutsu/mystic eye (It is kind of like Mystic Eye of the TYPE-moon) what later became Ninjutsu.

Good job.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Good fight.

1) I rank Shiki "A" as far as ninjas go, becuase there are so many ways a skilled ninja can beat him (so long as they can dodge/avoid the knife or counter the eyes), but that can easily be fixed by some training and getting familiar with Ninjas brand of insanity.

2) Naruto is indeed similar to Arc, though Arc was a bit more... arc-ish.

3) Jiraiya is right... though Shiki makes a lousy double-timer (ask the Carnival Phantasm crew if you don't believe me).

4) The map-part was a bit random. But then again so is the magic portal. Though you could blame the whole thing on Arc's self-appointed grandpa.

5) Ineresting observation. Mifune the Samurai is known to be "The man no jutsu can work against" simplly because he is so fast and skilled he can intrupt ninjas before making seals.

6) What an evil criminal! Hope Naruto don't kill him TOO much.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
An interesting choice of title characters. Ino and Arc have the same voice.

Interesting start. Personally I like Shiki-Arc pairing better (even IF far-side routes are better), but since it is a crossover and I kinda like Ino too, let's just enjoy it.
SmileRen chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
Will you update soon? And don't you dare bring Arcueid back into the picture. If the pairing is ShikixIno then I want it to stay that way. Also does Shiki have his Nanaya persona in this story?
Mo Eazy chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
This story is crazy. It feels like it shouldn't work but it actually does...sorta.

I do think Shiki should have kept the whole parallel world thing secret. I can't imagine Ino telling people about it either, it sounds insane. While summoning contracts and such are the norm in that world, theoretical sciences and automobiles are not. Honestly the fact that Shiki wasn't arrested and interrogated after his claims (especially if he dared show them proof).

He could have easily told the Shinobi he wanted a escort to a village to meet a scientist. End of discussion. Nothing to give them reason to question his sanity. The truth can always come out later, when more proof is readily available to support his claims. Plus, I think the that Shiki and Ino having a shared secret would have been something you could use for romance or drama.

I think you get a little too in depth at times during combat scenes, especially your earlier chapters. I get that you're trying to get across the image you have in your head to the reader but if you can't sum things up in a short description to keep things flowing, it takes all the intensity and fast paced excitement that we should get when we read an action scene. Sometimes you have to just have to let the reader's imagination fill in the blanks. Give them enough to form an outline and then let them do the rest.

Other than those two issues I'm cool with this fic, its definately a unique twist to the dimensional crossover idea and I'm always glad to see someone try something new. At least you didn't pull another inexplicable Deus Ex Machina with a lame unexplained "Falls through/Triggers/Gets Sucked Into a mysterious portal" cliche that entirely too many crossover fics use.
Desodus chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
Good show! Update soon
ghoohg chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
Looking forward to seeing more from this fic.