Reviews for His Heart
carly chapter 1 . 5/21
absolutely adorable!
RNSVCZ chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
*currently rolling around on my carpet from all the fluffy feels* THAT WAS SOOO CUTE! This is one of my favorite SuFin fanfics now!
Mika Nakane chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Awww, this is just adorable! SuFin is the sweetest couple ever. And you wrote them so well!
I love your writing! It's so detailed and expressive. Nice vocabulary, too, I learned some words. _
Awesome chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
It wasn't a failboat, you did really good on this!
Alexis is not a writer chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
That was so cute.
Outakurebecca chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This is so adorable and well written! I'm coming down with a case of Christmas feels :)
SabHohl chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This was beautiful. Tis the season now and it just fits so perfectly. I teared up with Sweden thinking he was selfish, when he loves Finland so much and all he wants is so beautifully kind and affectionate. They're perfect, that's all there is to it. Thank you for writing something so touching. And Merry almost Christmas, and Happy Holidays!
crazy YinYang writer7 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
this is so cute
Awkwardly Twisted Rainbows chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
That was no failboat! It was more like a cute little sailboat filled with enough fluff and sugary sweetness to give an OCD dentist cavities, and I loved it! It was amazing. It really truly was. It made me pleasure smile. And yes, I did enjoy it very much.
Meandsushiroll chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Failboated? I THINK NOT! This was so very sweet, and even now in the middle of june it made me smile. Bravo!
MySpecialDream chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Cute, cute, cute! So cute! I really liked the detail, by the way, of everything that was going on and what was around them. Well done!
D-Channerz chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Oh goodness. I literally just sighed happily, full of contentment after reading this. So lovely! One of the sweetest SuFin stories I've ever read, both eautifully written and in character. Wonderful job!
OurGloryDays chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~

This is so beautiful!
WhimsicalMayhem chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
DAAAAWWW X3

England's letter almost made me cry.

Finland's letter did.
20thPilot chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
! I've never read a SuFin story before! I'm glad that yours was the first! That was super kyoooooote! The absolute best! SQUEE! You've made me a fan!