Reviews for Indecent Proposal
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Too freaking funny!
Melkee chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Sigh! My face hurts from all the laughing and smiling and grinning! A nervous, ready to propose Noah Puckerman is simply too much! This story is hilarious, steamy, touching, funny, sexy, crazy, raunchy... PUCKLEBERRY FANTASTIC! There is no other way Puck and Rachel should get engaged! LOL!
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
HAHAHA, you were right, this was incredibly funny, sweet and hot at the same time! Not to mention original: That improvised "ring" was amusing. My favorite lines were:

"The rest of the time he wished he had a time machine so he could go back and untell his mother everything.

And maybe see Hendrix live. That would kick ass."

"[...]"It's almost sundown. They're probably gonna be lighting the candle soon."

And the winner for lamest excuse to not have sex goes to …

"Noah Puckerman," Rachel shook her head, bemused, "I don't think I'll ever figure you out."[...]"

"It was bad enough Rachel's ex-boyfriend was here - if Jesse St. Assface showed up, Puck swore to J-Dawg that he would go Thunderdome on everyone – but then to bring up marriage?"

"[...]"Babe, you wanna …"

"Gather around everyone. It's time to light the first candle!"

Fuck his life.[...]"

"[...]"Well?" Hiram asked excitedly, appearing out of nowhere and startling the couple. Before Puck could give him the signal to shut his trap, he asked, "Did you do it?"

"Daddy!" Rachel's voice hitched in mortification and Puck shut his eyes in hopes that this was all a terrible nightmare. His plan couldn't have been any more off course than it was at that precise moment, with Rachel's father almost spilling the beans and Rachel's blushing cheeks and verbal embarrassment basically announcing they'd just had sex.[...]"

"[...]But as he slid it on her ring finger, both of them inwardly blaming the cold for their shaking hands, the metal band got stuck on her knuckle. He tried a little harder to force it over, but it didn't budge.

"Dammit!" He snarled, wanting to chuck the ring as far as he could but settled for the box. It was too dark to tell, but considering his strength and his frustration, Puck was pretty sure the empty box landed at least six houses over, maybe more.[...]"

Wonderful job!
carrie4angel chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I loved this story so much, poor Puck trying to give Rachel the proposal he thought she wanted, having to deal with excited parents, Finn showing up and then the ring doesn't...But at the end of the day , Rachel knew what he was trying to do all along and even though all clearly didn't go to plan, the actual proposal was so perfect for Puckleberry...

The little details about their lives together in the build up to this moment add to this story,their first major arguement that they resolved in their own special way, Noah having a career that he seems to like proving that he is no Lima loser, Rachel still on track to achieve her dream but also enjoying Thursday nights in the bar, they have both come so far since High School and hopefully their future together will be just as happy now they are engaged :)

As always I adore the fluff, especially because there is a dash of humour thrown in, the thoughts of Puck turning down Rachel because he plans on making on 'honest woman' of her is such a change from his earlier years, though their moment outside is proof he hasn't gone far!
SuzQQ chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I loved this story like I do all of your Puckleberry fics! Please keep them coming! I thought it was great that this fic centered around an already existing Noah/Rachel relationship, but that Finn was barely in it and he didn't try to create problems/break up Puckleberry. Thanks for writing this. I'd love to see a continuation of this story if you feel inclined to write more.
Sidalee chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This is awesome. Poor Puck, he must have felt terrible. You know I think there's nothing scarier for a guy than propose. One of my best friend proposed this christmas and he when he asked his gf, somebody knocked and asked that if she could come in and the gf said no. My poor friend almost had a heartattack. So yeah, I totally feel for Puck.

It was fun and I like how you write Puck, even in a situation like that he still him and his odd sense of humor. The turn back time and see Hendrix too made me laugh so hard.

Love this story, great job!
samandy11 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
OMG I love proposal stories, they makes me swoon! My hubby used balloons. ;-) I just adore your stories! You're wonderful.
polarpi chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Awesome, awesome one-shot! Loved the fumbling Puck, loved how Rachel kept being the instigator to drive Puck wild, and loved the end (because I can totally see Puck improvising in that way). Brilliant job! :)
Lov2-Travel chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Love it! Love this Puck & Rachel...very sweet:))))) Puckleberry Endgame is ALWAYS awesome!
Rosafinch30 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This was a great little 'quickie' hehe...thanks for sharing!
anchyweasley chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I've said this before, but doesn't hurt to repeat myself - you are a genius when it comes to writing Puckleberry! I don't even know where to start with expressing my utter adoration for this story, and it has nothing to do with the fact that it was my prompt. The way you write these characters is so spot on and realistic, I can totally imagine Puck proposing this way! And I love the little details you threw in, love the fact that Puck is a firefighter, love the fact that Mrs. Puckerman and daddies Berry have no tact and are excited about the proposal.. just love the whole thing altogether! Thank you for writing this, it really brightened my day:)
fangirlfoodie chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
squeeling like a freaking pig is what your updates are doing to me! love love love this fic! puck is freaking adorable here.. and that unconventional panty-proposing? gold! thank you!
JTellersOldLady chapter 1 . 8/9/2011