Reviews for Angels & Personal Demons
angeleyenc chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
yay! Ellen is back! and everyone is ok! plz update! great story guys!
sirsta chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
I am all for extreme sugar highs if they produce multiple chapters today. :)

LOL: "We will take no responsibility for the choices you are free to make in this amended reality, or for any misery you cause yourselves through reckless decisions, unhealthy eating habits, marital discord, or freak weather occurrences."

Yay, Ellen's back and she's with Bobby!

Dean and Jo are really so perfect/cute/adorable/funny together.

I THINK this story is over, but it's not marked complete so maybe not? I loved it if it's done, looking forward to more if it's not.
sirsta chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
Michael continues to be a douche.. thank you for dispatching him so quickly. I guess he learned some tricks down in the cage with Lucifer. I hope Dean doesn't rip into Cas for not coming down right away when he called. Little nerdy angel tried so hard and brought the calvary!

For some reason I keep picturing your Michael in young John Winchester's body, not Adam's.. I think it's something about black hair villain to me. :)
sirsta chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
Seriously Michael, way to be a douche! They were so happy..

I'm still really enjoying this story. The past few chapters were particularly true to character, with Dean struggling to accept the loss of Sam and move forward only to backslide several times, and Jo being there for him but only so long as he tries to get better. I like that we have ended up in Lawrence for the big showdown.
SPN Mum chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
Oh crap! That dick, Michael is going to make Dean choose between Sam and Jo? O.o One lives and the other dies? That is so far off the reservation that God shouldn't have to be approached by Cas, He should just show up and deal with Michael! I hope Cas can get this taken care of. Where's Gabriel when you need him? ;P
angeleyenc chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
plz update! yay! my boys and jo are ok! Great story!
shanynde chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
angeleyenc chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
evil cliffy! plz update! micheal you are going down! grr.. great story!
angeleyenc chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
aww Sammy.. *hugs* my baby is alive.. but dean has no idea.. Micheal you are so gonna get it when dean finds out.. grr.. Plz update!
SPN Mum chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
Man! I wish Sam had mojo against angels! I can't stand Michael! Dean and Jo have made a very nice life for themselves. It would be perfect if Sam were around too. Michael took Sam away from Dean, now he's letting Dean get comfortable in his life with Jo, only to snatch his happiness away by taking Jo from him too, soon. I hope Sam can figure out some way to take Michael down!
SPN Mum chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
Awww, Cas told Dean that he couldn't sense Sam's energy, so they all assume that Sam is dead. Michael thinks that Dean losing Jo will hurt, but making him lose Sam first will do much more damage than just losing Jo would do. Michael needs to be shoved back in the cage! Sam needs to be rescued. Sam, Dean, Jo, and Bobby need to be left alone! (Right, like THAT would ever happen! lol)
thehunterwhosaidbadwolf chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This is glorious! I love your writing. I can't wait until the next chapter...
angeleyenc chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
plz update! No! Sammy has to be alive! *sniff* my boys! and Jo!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
When I read this I can actually feel the presence of each of the characters and I can hear their voices in my head. This is amazing, you really are a fantastic writer.
Thirst4light chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter!
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »