Reviews for Angels & Personal Demons
Jodie77 chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
I am soooo loving this. This fic is what we all want but we'll never gonna get,sadly. I love the fact that Dean is in his overly protective mood, and also wants to make it up to Jo for everything she's gone through, I think that with EVERYTHING she's done for him,it was about time he paid it back ;). And I also love the fact that no,the Winchester's never get a freaking break and yes, after everything they've been through and after getting Jo back,Sam goes true to the show.

I have a tiny mistake to point out,you wrote that the holy water made the vessel's skin bubble and fizz. Actually,it wouldn't hurt the vessels' skin at all, just hurt the demon inside,so her skin should be fine.

Other than that I can't wait to find out what happend to Sam and if Jo is really back for good. I noticed the fic is not listed as complete,so I really hope you can find the time to finish it :)

Again,thank you for writting it!
cheekymonster2 chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
AH! Michael is soo evil and i love it! poor sam!
angeleyenc chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
plz update! micheal I'd run if I were ya.. mess with a Winchester ya get killed.. hang on Sammy!
SPN Mum chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
Man! Michael is just as big of a dick as Lucifer! :{ Giving Jo back to Dean, just so she can be taken away, so that Dean has nothing left...WHY must Sam and Dean always be screwed with? They don't ever get to be happy, or if they are, it doesn't last. I really hope they have a wonderful, secured place in Heaven for when they are finally done on earth! (Or somone is gonna pay!) So far, Sam has just been held captive, forced to witness Dean and Jo being together. Not tortured like he was in the cage, and I hope that's all he has to endure. I'm surprised Cas has been unable to find Sam, or discover that Michael got out. I hope things get better soon, but it IS Sam and Dean we are talking about here. :(

Loving your story! :)
Lia chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
This is really really good! Can't wait to find out what happened to Sam. :)
streetsbehind chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
Just found this story and I love it.

Please update soon.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
So, we all know Dean tortured people in Hell. We've seen him employ tactics on the show a few times. But you know what? Somehow, what you did here, with Jo having to watch was so much worse. It's stomach churning. It makes me ache for the both of them.

Jo taking care of Dean in the aftermath, sort of picking up the pieces and getting him to eat something, felt so incredibly right. Teasing him about dessert... *sigh*

Great job as always. The depth of emotion you achieve never ceases to amaze me and it's always something different or just a little bit more than we're expecting.

Looking forward to the next one!
LunaLight and StarFire Cast chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
After seeing this past weeks episode of Supernatural I needed a story like this. So so so good! It's deff what I would invision how (somewhat) the boys would react if Jo would return. Uh oh what happened to Sam :( hope he's ok. Anywho please update I am loving this. :)
cheekymonster2 chapter 4 . 10/16/2011
loved it!
xSimplyMissy chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
Yay, an update! (: I love the turn of events and I'm worried for Sammy boy. I hope he is ok! I adore the tender and cute Dean/Jo moments! The world needs more of this adorable couple! 3

Can't wait for another update!

SPN Mum chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
Wha..? Where did Sam go? O.o Who took him? The same night he got beat up by the ghost, before vanquishing it? Seriously? That's so not fair! No wonder Dean is so hard pressed to find him.

Dean and Jo didn't have much time together to be happy, before something evil steps in to mess things up again. Poor Sam hardly got any time with Jo either. Come on Cas! Find Sam!

Thanks for the update! Don't wait too long before the next one, please. :)
angeleyenc chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
plz plzupdate! great fic! where the hell is sammy? save the sammy!
Natali chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
this was honestly one of the best stories i've read... like ever.

i can't really describe it but you really nailed not only the characters but their relationships also.

you are a genius :)

i sincerely hope there's more to come
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
This one was so incredibly sweet as well as funny. I think it fits that Dean and Jo would struggle to consummate their relationship due to all the other people around them. Against a tree in the moonlight with Dean being the one to admit his feelings first? *sigh* That was perfection.

The bit with the unicorn made me giggle in light of Tori's umm...favorite is perhaps the wrong term...memory of a certain line and I thought it was an inside joke. Using mullet to describe it's hair and naming it Kevin were brilliant choices.

All of that said, can I just say poor Sam? Good heavens! First, he gets abandoned to handle the hunt by himself. The "tame" ghost tosses him around while Dean and Jo play at the carnival. And then he has to listen to the lovers because the walls are paper thin? Tragic...

Overall sweetness with the perfect amount of spicy heat...the kind of chick-flick moment Dean would be pleased and proud to be a part of!
xSimplyMissy chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
I loved this update! I loved the Dean/Jo fluff! I'm looking forward to Jo's return everytime I read an update! Can't wait to see where the rest of this fix is heading! Update soon and keep up the amazing work! (:

61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »