Reviews for Angels & Personal Demons
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Poor Sam. Dean and Jo run off to have fun, while he gets beat up trying to do their job. Then he gets sent back to the motel alone, after which he has to later listen to them be together. I would say that Dean and Jo owe him big time. lol

Dean and Jo have each other, now Sammy needs some good loving. ;)
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
aww! sammy.. ;D go dean! that's my boy! hehe! plz update!
cheekymonster2 chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
That chapter was sweet,sexy and funny! Loved Dean winning Kevin! looking forward to the next one!
xSimplyMissy chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Heyy! I really love this fic and so happy that you uploaded the seconded chapter! I'm anxious for Jo's return to s7 and hope its along this lines and that is makes us D/J shippers happy! You have the characters down perfectly! I have been MIA on reviewing lately bc I just started college but I have been reading them. I will drop a review for those fics soon(:

b chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
great great story1 sorry I didnt review last chapter, but woow..
Jodean chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
i love this story, update please :D

can't wait to see jo in season 7 :)
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Go Sam! Dean should thank him for for pushing him into admitting how he feels about Jo. I wouldn't want to continue to go on hunts with the two of them dancing around their feelings for each other. Can we say 'awkward'? lol Of course, Sam might end up in a room by himself from now on. ;) It's cool that Bobby is going to mostly be 'research guy' from now on. He isn't as spry as he once was, and hunting leaves a body achy and sore.

Can't wait for more!
angeleyenc chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
plz update! great story!
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
So, you have to forgive me. I blame alcohol for the reference I'm about to make...

“Since the invention of the kiss, there have only been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind.” - The Princess Bride

That was one of - if not *the* - best kisses I have ever had the privilege of reading. You built up this slow burn and I heard myself chanting "kiss her, kiss her"...but you know what made it even better? Jo made the first move. I'm still breathless...

Obviously that doesn't negate the rest of the chapter - the gore of the hunt, the sadness of Bobby's decision to "retire", Sam and Dean's heart-to-heart and brotherly ribbing - all of it was amazing. But that kiss? That kiss was frosting on an already delectable cake.

Bravo for another wonderful chapter, ladies!
cheekymonster2 chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Yay! thank you so much for the update! I loved it although I am a bit uneasy about how quickly the got together(however i do think the last scene was epic!)
Victoblerone chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
So this is only AWESOME! I loved the way you began the story, sort of all ready happening, but you still did minor flash backs to let us know exactly what happened. I love the plot so far, and I can't wait to see what you do with the rest of the story! I look forward to reading more!
cheekymonster2 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
loved it! Poor Dean having to rein in his feelings! and poor Jo not knowing what to do!

Sammy's being all protective and i love it!
xSimplyMissy chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I love this! I'm anxious to see how they are bringing Jo back and I hope a Dean/Jo relationship is involved with this return! I love the start of this fic and can't wait to read note!

Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Oh. Wow. Lots of great visuals in this one and so much emotion.

I really like the interplay with Jo and Dean and how they are both afraid to take action on their feelings. I really wanted to throttle Sam - first for not trusting and then for interrupting. It's an interesting reversal of roles because I think Dean would usually be the skeptic while Sam was open and trusting. Finally, that perfect little mention at the end where Dean confesses to Sam and Jo happens to overhear him... *sigh*

Cannot wait for more...
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Awww. So Jo's back and no one knows why or how. Jo doesn't seem to remember anything, or at least be talking about it. Dean has fallen back to his feelings from before Carthage, only they seem more intense now. Question is, how does Jo feel now about Dean? Sam is just trying to protect Dean, but he isn't quite sure how.

Is there more to come? I would love to read more.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »