Reviews for Just Breathe
that's so beautiful
Angelina56 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
oh love it great job
jasmine chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
antother chapter or chapters please i loveeeeeeeeeeeee this story
MsDana chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
WOW...that was...amazing,awesome,brilliant lol I dunno your such an incredible writter I have nooo idea if this is going to have an update but even if it isn't it's still a major fav lol awesome fic and all the best :D
AngelicSongs chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Wow this is easily one of the best TBAA fics I've read in a looong time and it's only just begun...I hope! Please continue it. If you do I will most definitely be reading.
Lostangel76 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
WONDERFUL, simply wonderful. Really a good work!

Maybe a second chapter...?
Addezia chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Ooh, this is lovely, AngieBaby! I like the stream-of-consciousness writing; it works well in first-person narrative. You describe emotions beautifully! I think this could easily be a stand-alone...but you're right, you could definitely add chapters too...
Kimbre chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Aw, lovely! So incredibly breathless myself to read it! Perfect combination of sweetness, passion and angst and I LOVE his note at the end! Thank you for posting this today as today did not start out well!
Deyse chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Angie! What was that, huh?

Wonderful! You got me savouring every line as the whole short story is just wonderful!

I love your writing, you know that, and in this one you put all your talent; love the way you use the perfect words to describe their actions and their emotions! And the first person! I think it's so difficult to make a first person story become interesting and you did it brilliantly, it made Monica's feelings sound more profound.

"I can lay above him and rest comfortably against his chest, in that sweet spot that I am certain was made just for me."

Ha! I always knew it!

Whether you decide to go on with it or not, I already love it!