Reviews for BLINDFOLD SEX IS NOT MY FRIEND
Fi Suki Saki chapter 16 . 11/2/2016
Anyway this fic is good!

While it was undeniable OOC, half of characters' personality only, it was really good!

I wanted to slap Usagi's head thought when he kissed crying Hiroki even thought it was just a light one.
You don't do that as Japanese person who already in relationship with their beloved, and espeially did it to someone who they had history with. Stupid Usagi!

is it over?!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 11 . 11/2/2016
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CHAPTER AND ONE OF THE BEST SCENE MOMENT IN MANYROMANTICA FIC EVER ! ! !

I LOVE THE SCENE AND THE LINES THEY SAYS TOWARD EACH OTHER TO REASSURE EACH OTHER!

I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH IT'S PRECIOUS!
Ino Death chapter 16 . 9/29/2013
ah through thick and thin the innocent and the pervert will always be together XD
Ace the Ripper chapter 16 . 8/20/2013
Is it over? I'm just curious. If u have something more, plz hurry up and post it! very good! I loved it!
kay chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
lol love it!
Kay chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Usagi! YOU JERK! oh, BTW love it!
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 16 . 7/25/2012
XDDDD Nii-chan;can I wisit you for a while? XDDD it was a wonderful ending! i really love it!
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 15 . 7/25/2012
ahahahahah! he finally said it! omg omg omg! *moe fan girl mod(aikawa style):on* *screams* THEY ARE DAMN CUTEE! *sparkling eyes* you are wonderful shounenaifangirl!
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
eheh,lemon part again :DD i wanna know what will happen when takahiro saws them lol
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
kyaaa! good usagi-san! and i felt terorist couple will adding to story :D he kissed hiro-san? omg!1
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
ahahah! its first! takahiro wasn't fainted! well...almost fainted but i wasn't wait he will agree it that much easily. man,i can't wait for when he learn he loves misaki now :D big possiblity,he will think he is a subsitude :D but he is not.
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 11 . 7/25/2012
PERVERT! XDDD i love your stories :D and usagi-san finally out of worst-in-world feeling :D
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
i still wanna kill hiroki!
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
ahahah! i knew it! hiro-san throwed all books that he have on library! and about usagi-san,really,he is so out of character. i don't wanna he have depression again...
Ayuhime -or Ame-chan chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
eheheh! selling suziki-san's for charity XDD good idea! i think they will not have money problem for 1 year!