Reviews for Storm Warning
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
That is just so Rapunzel. I could see the whole scene playing out, just like in the movie. (And just like in the movie, I want to hurt Gothel for poisoning that poor girl's spirit. And she isn't even in this.) And yep, the little magic chameleon is made of cool.
Morgandoodlerwilkes chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Really enjoyed this! I love tangled xx
Arya Lane chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I came here through Sparknotes ]

I really love this! It's quite cute, and I love Rapunzel's babbling. Tangledawesome.
Mary in the Stars chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Wow, this is excellent! I can't believe you haven't gotten more reviews for this story - it's truly something special. I love how you kept up Rapunzel's bubbly nature, gave Mother a profession, and kept the storm theme through the whole piece. Simply superb!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Aw. This was cute. You really captured the character of the two. Awesome job!

-d101
crazyreader95 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
very cute!
Nayuki-Bunny chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
adorable. I loved how you wrote this- you captured Rapunzel's character wonderfully. Pascal was also great to read. good work!
Painted Angel Wings chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
this is just so cute! are you going to write anymore?

you got rapunzel's character right on the mark. love it! :)
aichioluv chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
hmm... with the reputation (in my head) of writing some of the best and deep stories around, i thought this story was a little too light-hearted and simple. i guess ive pretty high expectations for your story now XDD expectations aside, it's a nice and fun story to read :)
lilyrose225 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Awww! Not only are a good writer, but you're good at writing everyone's favorite blonde. (well, not eveyone's. my friends like the horse-which-i-can-never-remember-his-name better) She's so... kinda ditzy and ... Effervescent. That's the word. All happy and bubbly all the time.

You've done a really great job, seeing as I can imagine this actually happening in the movie. Thank you!
DragonDancer5150 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Awwww . . . I love this! I love "Tangled" anyway, and you really get Rapunzel's character here. And Pascal's. :HEARTS:
bhut chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
That was a nice story. I liked it.
Shamanic Shaymin chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Aw, this is adorable. This definitely feels like how Rapunzel met Pascal. I like how you made Rapunzel as bubbling and endearing as she is in the movie. :)