Reviews for Ammunition For Thought
The Hope Is Me chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
I'm impressed that you're able to write for all these characters and make it believable. Like I said: You're not butchering them or screwing up their personalities. And yes, Xaldin's boss fight was the worst... Aside from Demyx, Xaldin was the type of boss that had me nearly tearing out my hair... I believe he was the first boss that made me discover you can play as Mickey if you die (sometimes, right?). Anyway, good job :)
The Hope Is Me chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
Xigbar... All I know is that his voice actor voices one of the penguins from Madagascar (the show, not the movie). But I do like his speech pattern and sarcasm. Trolling? Yeah, that fits... And poor Demyx XD And the reference to Birth By Sleep was a nice touch here :) And yes, he probably will remain the best sharpshooter... In a way, Xigbar kinda reminds me of Sho Minamimoto... A bit.
The Hope Is Me chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
*to the next chapter.
Geez, I'm just destroying my reviews...

I don't know much about Xemnas because I hardly read fanfics about him. But this was still good. As for "trying too hard in thinking like [him]", dont' worry because he seemed pretty darn in character here. The parallel to the weapon and his goal is just brilliantly played out here.
The Hope Is Me chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
Concerning the word count... I wouldn't necessarily consider it "cheating" ;) Perhaps "bending the rules"... Hmm... I liked Terra's speech to Riku as well, but thanks to all these parody fancomics and what not, I can't take the words as serious as I used to. Which ultimately sucks. But I like how you were able to weave this into the chapter. And it's nice tos ee that Riku at least remembered Terra because I'm still waiting for Square Enix to make some darn reference (on Riku's part) to Terra's "Keyblade ceremony"... Or maybe he did, but it just went over my head. Again, you got the tone down pretty well, and I'm liking how you seem to write out the characters. It's nice to see a fanfic where they're in character and not ultimately OOC just to fit a fangirl's dream. On the next chapter.
The Hope Is Me chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Roxas has such an angsty background, and dont' worry: I didn't get this Keyblade either (mainly because I still haven't beaten 358/2). In any case, I like how you wrote out his feelings; the tone was very strong, and you can even tell in this that he doubts those emotions. In short, you got Roxas down to a T (and without dialogue, so bonus points there). Another great chapter :)

And gah! I said "Wishing-Fire" -.- Meant RoseOfADifferentColor... I really shouldn't be looking at your other fanfics while reviewing this one, huh?
The Hope Is Me chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This is a really great start, and as most of the other reviewers mentioned, I like how you remembered Sora wasn't the original wielder of the Keyblade. It's kind of ironic because he's actually the one who connects everything... In any case, this was a nice first chapter, and I'll have to look into Wishing-Fire's challenges :) I'll definitely add this to favourites.
XemnasForceXIII chapter 25 . 11/17/2012
Hmmm weird, that's all I gotta say. :P
Argen-Lobo-Ridder chapter 25 . 11/14/2012
pht yeah but why mushrooms?
Argen-Lobo-Ridder chapter 24 . 11/14/2012
this summarizes Auron's chracter very well I think. good job
mysteriousguy898 chapter 25 . 11/13/2012
Now if only I could get this game to work for me...
KHLegacy chapter 25 . 11/13/2012
This was funny Who (If not Xemnas) created the Mushroom Org XIII and why we know Nomura did it for gamers to have fun with but...canon wise good chapter!
mysteriousguy898 chapter 24 . 11/4/2012
Nice. Now if only a chapter could have more than ten lines... I'm just used to reading a few huge epics, so these little drabbles are kind of jarring. Good work, though!
KHLegacy chapter 24 . 11/4/2012
This was a nice one I liked how Sora snapped him out of his trance in the end good chapter!
XemnasForceXIII chapter 24 . 11/4/2012
Omg, MonMon! You're alive! Its been so long since an update! X) guess I'm in that boat too technically.

Auron was awesome, I was freaking out when he appeared in KH2. Thanks Hades! :)
Argen-Lobo-Ridder chapter 23 . 8/27/2012
and how quickly she reminds them!