Reviews for Tiger's Heart
Asha rajaram chapter 8 . 3/29
Fantastic
LiterallyCat chapter 7 . 2/5
PLS UPDATE LITERALLY THE BEST FANFIC EVER I CAN'T STOP RE-READING IT PLS UPDATE I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!3 3 3
caseydubs chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
Just came back and read this for the first time in over a year. I hope you will update this someday because it was one of my favorite fics :)
broweiss27 chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
Love this!
LiterallyCat chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Your fanfic is AMAZING! Please update soon, or I'll have a heart attack. It's my favorite Tiger's Curse fanfic and I've re-read it a million times :)
LiterallyCat chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
Please, can you update soon? Pretty, pretty please?

Your fanfiction is awesome, btw.
Firelily53 chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
Please keep writing
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
Absolutly great, I can't wait for morr
IsabellaW chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
. .Feel. Tiger's Destiny was the biggest disappointment in the whole series. Like wtf, Kelsey is a freaking idiot. I don't want to give anything out to anyone, but I literally gave up on the series after that.
Tiger Warrior09 chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
I hated the hated the end too. If all just calapsed and ended. She better do a tigers dream and finish the way it needs to be. I love tigers heart though. I hope you can find the book. I also hope you get you motivation. U didnt like tigers dream, change it.

TigerWarrior
Cabin16 - Nemesis chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
Okay. I have a few things to say.

First, it was ALWAYS said that there was going to be five books. Since the first book came out Colleen was like "Oh there's going to be have five books. Tiger's Curse, Tiger's Quest, Tiger's Voyage, Tiger's Distiny and Tiger's Dream." My point is it's not a rumor, it's a fact.

And two. I completely forgot about this story. So, I'm gonna go back and read it again. I hope your problems get solved and hear from you again.
Tiger warrior chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Love it! Plz keep this going!
camierose chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
ooooo this is asowme and kishen comfort the girl
Dreamer372 chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Right now I am really glad I know enough portueges to know arroz means rice.
Tiryn chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
I feel so sorry for Autumn... Have to commend her on her ability to hide emotions though
Love it and hope you update soon! :)