Reviews for Perpetually Never Ending
AM chapter 1 . 9/17
I absolutely adored this. I couldn't stop laughing throughout the story. And I loved McGonagall and her take on the Evans/Potter situation. Thank you for such a refreshing read. Xx
hilary chapter 1 . 7/15
so much fun! i laughed out loud! loved it
Ads S chapter 1 . 5/27
This is brilliant...I've always looked at McGonagall as a hard and fast Jily shipper.
lilyy.flowerr chapter 1 . 1/5
James and Lily were adorable in this story! I liked seeing the fun side of Minerva; In most stories she's rather strict. And oh my God... The gum... That was hilarious. It's one in the morning, and my parents and sister are asleep, and it was sooooooo hard to keep quiet because I was laughing so hard!
stev2427 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
favorite part was when Lily said that "Lily" should go first in "James&Lily
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Great story!
I enjoyed every minute of it!
orochimaru's venom chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Aw, so sweet!
the-rest-of-our-yesterdays chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Great Story! Got some weird looks I was laughing so much!
GoCraxy242 chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Little did Minerva know that there were two twins with the most cutest (as I say so myself) ginger hair who were waiting to be born into the future... and to give her -possibly- an even bigger headache than Lily and James did.
maryamali1609 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Honestly, you have a wonderful sense of humor! I commend you for making me laugh.
YayPercabeth123 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Love this oneshot
writeforever chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This thoroughly amused me- I especially enjoyed James' lie at the end. Fantastic story! :)
talsibalsi7 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
i LOVED this. amazing.
alinecustodio chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
love it
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Have I told you that I really love James/Lily. They were my first OTP of Harry Potter, so I still love reading about them. I really enjoyed the fact that this was told from the Transfiguration classroom, where we see how McGonagall faired against the pair, and how they acted with each other.

The pairing in McGonagall's classroom is definitely not something I've seen before and I like how she forced them to stick it out because she knew that it would work out in the end. And how she abolished it after they graduated. It's definitely fun to see their relationship through other's eyes, and McGonagall was the perfect one to do that with because in my headcanon, she was their favorite teacher.

I liked the fact that it spanned all seven years, but each year only had one scene from it. It really showed how much they grew together and apart. The idea of them being sent to a corner is highly amusing, and that it was /their/ corner for all seven years. I really enjoyed that.

There were a few grammatical mistakes throughout. [ "...being an awful human being,"] and ["take a simple joke,"] - both of the commas should be period, because you're not adding who is saying it. It's just a statement; nobody is told who said it. This mistake happens quite a bit throughout. But a way to remember to put a period and not comma is, a comma is to be used when you specify for who is saying something.

[straw, /"Evans. Potter..."] and [interrupted, /"I don't want..."] - both of these should be added to the paragraph above since you have the comma. If it was a period, I would say that it's fine as is.

But those mistakes didn't prohibit me from enjoying this! It was wonderful!

(Also, so it took so long. The 6k kind of scared me away and RL kind of exploded)