Reviews for Sisters Grimm: The War and Beyond
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2015
Ewww, that's just rong.
Leah chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
So far, I'm in love with your story! You capture exhilarating moments perfectly and I love your writing abilities! I'm so glad you have more stories for me to read!
Keep writing and "don't give up on what is right!" ;)
A chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
I love the story , but WHAT IS"IT"
hermione321 chapter 13 . 12/3/2012
Great story loved it!
hermione321 chapter 19 . 12/2/2012
I love this story! Cant wait to start the sequel!
sheenal chapter 19 . 8/9/2012
MOOORRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE!
Delaney chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
I've read a lot of these but yours is the most similar and the characters are the same but you added a lot of stuff. I really enjoyed it.
shayshay1812 chapter 11 . 3/19/2012
random comment: another hp reference:you're an idiot. enmphasis ont he idiot, from the last chapter. its in the first book, hermione says it :P
Guest chapter 19 . 3/18/2012
Love this story! I'm about to read the sequel. You better give the baby girl some fairy wings.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
Wow great chapter! Would of been better if puck was the fist to notice that she woke up.
Evil Scrapbooker chapter 18 . 12/25/2011
Beautiful, beautiful last sentence. Now, off to read Just Tell Me the Truth . . . and all your other stories that I've neglected.
Evil Scrapbooker chapter 17 . 12/25/2011
Ca-yoot. Yeah, it was slightly OOC, but it's hard to have a kiss-perfect-ending type of thing with them in-character. You did the best job you could. YES, SEQUEL! Little late with that, haha. Guess I should probably go off and read that, huh . . .
Evil Scrapbooker chapter 16 . 12/25/2011
. . . Reviewing this now because I just reread it and I felt guilty about not doing so before. Also, it's CHRISTMAS! :) I'm incredibly jealous and in awe of your ability to write Puck's POV PERFECTLY. Honestly, this was pretty much amazing, even better than MB. Am I the only one that was slightly disappointed at the "Puck POV" that was in A Very Grimm Guide? He just seemed sort of annoying, not even funny. Anyway, I'll stop rambling now. Merry Christmas!
Alcoholic Goldfish chapter 19 . 10/24/2011
Hey sorry I didn't review the other chapters I was too busy reading them I was like "ya know what I'm just gona read one more chapter and then review" for about 18 chapters straight. :) anyway about the story I LOVED IT. it was a little fast paced at the end where 'brina killed mirror. It seemed a little rushed to me. Otherwise the story was great. The characters were IC (except for the few puckabrIna parts obviously) and your writing was way good too. I can't really think of much else to say. Expect to see me review in the sequel I'm about to go read.

Keep writitng

~Alcohlic Goldfish
emilydd chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I LOVED IT! your style is very much like buckleys! thank you so much for writing this but i think you should write a sequel for right after this ends, like when they are still kids! :) 3 the story but yeah more puckabrinia! haha