Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mamodo
Guest chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
Please continue this. It's look interesting.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Nooooooo! Why did it have to end.:( I love the fanfic even though there is little. I can't what for more. I wonder how everyone will react to Bargo and what will happen with going to hogwarts.
animefangirl0219 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
loved it ... brago is totally my fave ;} and i cant weight for your next update ] so update soon plz
DRAGONQUEEN4EVER chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
update this is getting good
Zak saturday 1 chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Update
Remzal Von Enili chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
can I throw out two ideas? harry mixes his magic with brago, or the spells might change/ evolve depending on the owner.
darkangel325 chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
holy shit whats gonna happen
DeathySophia chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Brago's too soft! XD
DeathySophia chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
It was nicely written! But there's one thing: I feel Brago a bit OOC. He'd never show weakness, especially not after unleashing his first spell which took practically nothing from him. Just a thought :)
Ofanaatnolrah chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Please continue this fic, is really awesome, and I love Brago too! in the game and anime he kick so much ASS!. So please when you have the time, please continue this fic...
Reishin Amara chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
not sure why authors stop typing these...
LightingFox101 chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
I really like it i hope u will continue with it
Arkham Inmate 1473 chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Love the story, plz continue it. Oh ya,, if you do continue it, you should make it a slash, with the pairing of Brago and Harry.
Lupin and Tonks Forever chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
This is really interesting you should really continue I kind of want to see how Harry changes Zatch Bell which I just finished reading for like the second time and is sad at the end anyways you should continue.
animefangirl0219 chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
I Loved it! :) brago is my fave mamodo and there are like only two harry potter xovers with brago when I last checked !_! ... I can't weit for your next update O_O. So update soon plz. :D
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »