Reviews for The Best Laid Plans
OneweirdwriteR chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Yes, deffo the best laid plans, alright. MVP for the vending machine for its astounding efforts on delivering the designated drinks to the characters.
Crystal Lorelei chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I never experienced those type of vending machine problems which I think is a good thing. To think that all that a vending machine could win Jill's worst day and make Wesker lose his cool. It's funny and creative _
MarcusKrueger46 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Yet another pleasurable, light-hearted short. Nicely done once again!
Lotus4 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
_ Soda machines are the work of the devil..._ I can sympathise. I love this; it made me laugh. Definitly going on my favorites list.
deepgirl chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Lovely. Exposes the human side of the characters.
SaetonLaChapelle chapter 1 . 1/21/2003
Im getting annoying arent i? LOL. Sorry, i just like ya stories. The ending of this one was funny. Poor wesker, oh well.
Cloudwalker chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
I have never played RE, never read any of the novels, never saw the film...and still you draw me in and make me wonder about the characters, want to follow them home and see what makes them tick...*_*
Pink Mouse chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
This is one of those ones where I laugh, a derisive laugh that at the same time says, "I'm here with ya, I know how it is." Then I bap myself over the head for laughing, because teh subjects are glaring at me, telling me with thier eyes that all I'm doing is worsening their days. Ultimately, all I feel is contemplative, and a little heartened, because their day was worse than mine. And my hand is bruised, because when I hit teh pop machine, that's all I get-no can.
Wesker chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
I hope that you are going to add chapters
sefie chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
I like it, especially the Pepsi Coke thing. Really nice :)
Mikki365 chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
LOL! I loved it.
BonusParts chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
I like the vending machine scene best - good characterization, description, and reaction. I'm not sure why so many people have a problem with Rebecca's chatter - maybe you should clarify that she can be heard in the hallway, or that she never shuts up, or something. Good work, though.
Sheenah267 chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
Good fanfic! Man...that vending machine is crazy! lol Update soon.
Brian1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
LoL! That was great!

Heh heh, nice story you got here! Good sense of humor too _v