Reviews for Wedding Best
Ami chapter 4 . 7/14/2015
I love this story. I've read it 100 times. Thank you again for writing it!
BleuFlyinKittensTimesInfinity chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
I love it when people make Gibbs a die hard romantic. It just needs to happen with his gruff exterior! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Loved it. Wasn't expecting the surprise wedding. Gibbs and DiNozzo - they just simply work!
Mapgirl chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
When I read this portion of the first sentence:

...with no indication it's been handled by a blind monkey with the DTs, which rules out Tony,...

I was immediately sucked in. What a perfect description. You just KNOW that's how a Tony-wrapped present would look.
CharleeNox chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
oh my god... i was squealing throughout this whole thing. i loved every moment. from the getting the tie. to wearing it to palmer's wedding to fornell's deception to the sweetest and most adorable wedding ever! i love love love this fanfic... damn.
Lidil chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
Lovely story.

I enjoyed it.
alynwa chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
Interesting take on Tony/Gibbs love. Love the surprise wedding.

Thanks for sharing!
combatcrazy chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
Great, wonderful ending to a fabulous story. Well done.
smiles2go chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
This is so great. I was as surprised as Tony at the impromtu wedding. Great job. I love how you ended it. I'm a big fan of the happy ending. Ok what's next? Surely you have a new fic up your sleeve?
Julie250 chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
Thanks for another great story. Julie xx
alix33 chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
"a babydoll t-shirt with a picture of a fossilised fairy skeleton on it." - How is the fairy skeleton different? Wing bones?

"someone's knocking at the front door. As he hurries downstairs, Gibbs opens the door to reveal Abby, wearing a plaid mini-skirt, an outrageous pair of steel-spiked platform boots and a babydoll t-shirt with a picture of a fossilised fairy skeleton on it. "Gibbs!" Abby launches herself at him, giving him a quick bear hug. "Can Tony come out to play? Pleeeease?" Gibbs finds himself laughing. "Sure, why not?" He turns to face his lover. "As long as you've brushed your teeth and washed your face, you can go play with Abby. Don't wander off with strangers." "Ha, very funny," Tony grumbles," - Hehehe.

"Gibbs gets another Muppet; Sam the Eagle glares at them in a way that makes them giggle for five minutes straight when they find it." - That is so funny and so apt, though I did have to Google "Sam the Eagle muppet" to know what he looked like.

"Abby ends up with a not-so-retro Firefly t-shirt which has River proclaiming "I can kill you with my brain." Because Abby totally could." - I ADORED "Firefly"!

"McGee with Jackie, the director's wife." - AW!

"Jackson tells Emily stories from Leroy's childhood." - Hey, no fair! Jackson cannot tell her and not us too!

"If any of my ex-wives had asked me to wear a pink paisley silk tie, I wouldn't have married them." "You'd have worn it for Shannon," Tony says. In his tone is all the reassurance Gibbs needs. They'll always be a part of him, but Tony's never felt overshadowed by their ghosts, not in their personal life, not in their home, and in return, Gibbs doesn't feel the need to protect their memories, to guard his heart against intrusion, against the possibility of love. "Yeah, I would," Gibbs says." - Yes, but the Gibbs that was married to Shannon was totally whipped. It comes through in the flashbacks, especially in "Rule 51".
hotshow chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
This story was very good. Thank you.
DuchessofYork chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
all we have to do now is wait for Tony or Gibbs to catch the wedding bouquet at Palmer's wedding...sigh!
Stormygrl0804 chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Great story, love the pairing.
windeetree chapter 4 . 9/18/2011