Reviews for Certainty
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Kara and Damian would make a cute couple.
Focus Nadam chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Love to see an entire history about them continue it please
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Nice one! A sequel would be cool if you're ever up for it.
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This is really nice! I was really happy to find a fic of these two, who I'm kinda-sorta starting to ship. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Great story! Sequel please!
lets be a miracle chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I likey. Kara/Robin (any of them) is one of my favorite DC ships of the moment, and you write it so well!
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Nice work on this. Very cool.
ThisStrawberryIsYours chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
this is absolutely wonderful and I love that you wrote it! it's well written and believable for them, which makes it even better :) There's a short supply of Kara/Robin fics (which, I strongly ship. especially her with Dick or Damian, and sometimes Tim). Please write another? :3
Ciatri chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Oh God. I love you. this is one of my Batman OTPs. Thank you thank you thank you. And yes. They would totally have tons of sex. They're just too passionate of people NOT to.
Your-Nuclear-Holocaust chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This is something that I would never actually picture, and I know absolutely nothing about Supergirl, but I love it cause you wrote it.

-totally not being a crazy stalker or anything-

I will say I LOVE how you wrote Damian, cause I think even after all those years he'd still be a jackass, but a lovable one.
AllBlueChaser chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This is great! My fav Damian pairing...well excluding a future daughter from Dick Grayson. XD
morgie is lazy chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
KJKHDSKFDHDSHFKLDSJG;LKDJGKJDFJDLKGJ

JESUS FUCK THAT WAJSBHSDSHLKD

OTP.

DOOOOOOOOOD I LOVE THESE TWO JUST DFHDHFKSDHFJKHFUHD

AND THE FACT THAT SHE CAN'T AGE;LDFKLDSFJLDSKJFKLDSJ
Nerdy Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Hahhahah I love it especially the end. But it had Batman. That was enough love it:)