Reviews for Worst Kept Secrets
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 12 . 5/26
Really liked this story, an interesting idea and I like how it ended
Grac3 chapter 12 . 9/11/2015
Very cool. I really like your writing style.
Grac3 chapter 2 . 9/7/2015
I don't normally review the first chapter of a completed fic (or first post-prologue chapter), but I just had to this time so I coukd talk about things before I forgot them by the time I'd finished.

Your writing style is amazing. The little jokes interspersed with the introspection work really well. Plus, I loved the scene while hebwas still falling in and out of consciousness, it was a great way to introduce his feelings. Can't wait to see how this fic progresses.
Aniki-xvi chapter 12 . 4/8/2014
Oh , My, God! this is amazing! Well done!Everything! and all of it! can't wait till i see what you have in store in the sequel!
points that i want to say:
Poor poor Gwaine, even after everything , from what i see, Merlin is Still no less in love with Arthur than he was- since there was no mentioning of him falling out of love-, thinking Gwaine was going through this whole relationship -or began it, Gwaine did sort of confess- because he was trying to "Forget" his loved one too... It's kinda sad... being 2nd best/choice... Poor Merlin

And Lancy- oblivious to an instinct Lancy- doesn't know the real magnitude of Gwaine's pain because he thinks Merlin is just as in love with Gwaine as the man is with him

Poor Poor Gwaine, alone in his pain and uncertainty...with no one to share it with... Must be tough
lindamanigua chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
Oh. This was a wonderful read - great plot, skillful writing, and brimming with angst, romance, and hilarity. You are an excellent writer. Thank you for sharing your talents!
kisa kuchiky chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
La verdad fue un excelente fic, me me hizo permanecer despierta toda la noche P para leerlo

me gusto mucho

supongo que lo Ășnico que puedo decir es felicidades )

saludos
Stately Demented chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
I really love your story. The ending, while I would be loved a more in depth epilogue, is nicely done. Great job. :3
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
This is lovely!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Great tongue-in-cheek take on the episodes Gwaine was in. Very entertaining.
Eoeo chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
AWW! Arthur threatened Gwaine for Merlin! Hehe Gwaine and Merlin are so cute together; awesome story!

Happy writing!
Eoeo chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
Haha poor Merlin and Gwaine have to fight off all of these questions that have the same answer that they don't wish to share...
Eoeo chapter 10 . 3/26/2013
I'm so glad that Arthur and Leon have accepted Merlin xP
Eoeo chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
Poor Gwaine is torturing himself!
Eoeo chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
I'm sensing a theme here... A drunk Merlin isn't a well behaved Merlin x3
Eoeo chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
Oh goodness! Those pick up lines xP