Reviews for The Prince and the Monster
purplefern chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
That was super awesome. I... can't really think of anything else to say, this was just an awesome story.
bopofi chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I adored this! It's amazing how you picked up all these subtle nuances on what Scorpan's past must have been like. Because if you think about it, the hints are so well hidden that you don't really see them even when they've been staring you right in the face the whole time! In addition, I really enjoyed your characterizations of Spike and Scorpan's father. They were nice and detailed without going too in-depth, but at the same time left just enough room for the reader's imagination. You should be proud of this. It is truly an enchanting piece of work!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
WOO! Awesome! *U* Rock on! Absolutely awesome! *U* *U* *U* Wow, so amazing! Dear gosh, love this so much! *U* My word, getting Scorpan into character like this, giving him an identity like this, making him your own while also keeping him the same as the show...and his relationship with Spike...! *U* Geez, this was one of the most incredible stories I've ever read! *U* *U* Rock on! Love this so much! *U*
WeirdRaptor chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Nice. You really captured Scorpan's character, even better than I have.
brave kid chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
great story,i look foward to your next peice it a great fic about spike