Reviews for Jetsam
xX.Chu-Chan.Xx chapter 19 . 3/7
This story is harsh. Not only did I realize that this was not the last chapter but it had just to end like that! And the harsh blow.. was this hadn't been updated for years! pleease update soon D:
BrightWatcher chapter 19 . 1/6
Oh my goodness... This is such a fantastically developed story.

The mystery surrounding everything makes it all seem horrifying and hopeless.

I can feel how unnatural and dreamlike everything is.

The characters are brilliantly portrayed and I've been watching in mute horror as they fade away or spiral into madness.

I am curious, where are Morgana and Kilgarrah while all of this is happening?

This has been one of the best Merlin fics I've found.

Good luck with your writers muse!
Amira13 chapter 19 . 3/5/2014
Yes. Please... PLEASE... Update please..!
SittingUnderDarkSkies chapter 19 . 2/2/2014
This story is AMAZING. The plot is so unpredictable that I've literally had to read it all in one sitting just to keep from going mad.
I AM BEGGING YOU, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE! I know it's been a while, but I NEED TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS! Please?!
misspink3000 chapter 19 . 11/6/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! This story is wonderful! Don't give up! Your doing a great job!

P.S. When you continue this story (because I know you will) can you put some more whump and bromance at the end and make Arthur worry and care about Merlin!

P.P.S. What I said at the beginning TIMES A THOUSAND!
NinjaPenguinz chapter 19 . 10/7/2013
I CAN'T- I CAN'T EVEN AHHHHHH THIS FIC
OMG it's soooo perfect!
Your plot is so good I'm dying of suspense!
I hope you update soon!
xBookEaterx chapter 19 . 8/31/2013
Oh GOD... OH GOD! THIS IS JUST SOOO COOL! I love the suspense.. please update! This is brilliant!
abs2711 chapter 19 . 8/21/2013
Please, please, please update soon! i know you havent updated in awhile, maybe you've lost inspiration or something, but this is very well written and has an excellent plot. You have me on the edge of my seat trying to figure out whats going to happen to Arthur and Merlin, etc. Please :)
nyme chapter 19 . 7/15/2013
You haven't been updating in an year. How cruel of you to leave poor Merlin in the bring of death. All though almos every wridle has been solved now I still wanna know what will happen next. So please update soon.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/15/2013
please please please update don't leave this to the dust! it is fantastic and I really want Rio know the end!
Felicity P chapter 19 . 5/24/2013
I really hope this doesn't remain abandoned. It's one of my favorites and I miss it *sniffles* (sucks in a shaky breath, then releases a desperate sob. Drops to knees and begs for another chapter) *wails* Love this :D
Seraphina Dann chapter 19 . 3/16/2013
NOOOOO! WHHHYYYYYY!? Update, please :'(
Seraphina Dann chapter 19 . 3/16/2013
Continue! Why did you ever stop?
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 19 . 2/12/2013
I have to admit that you're doing excellent job in this story. I might be able to predict what would happen after Arthur had mad the deal in the limbo, but I really have no idea how will Merlin fix this mess! And Larva/Lemura's moves and intentions were hard to predict, like she was a random sicko and everything made no sense at all. Hope you will update the next chapter soon. ;)
Guest chapter 19 . 1/24/2013
Hurry I want to know the ending
An amazing story