Reviews for The Emeralds of Avalon
Crystalzap chapter 3 . 3/23
this was wonderful, it really captured the angst of the show, with a happy ending. It's felt like it could have been a real episode, if life was good and Merlin/Arthur was cannon.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
Lovely ending.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2016
Excellent. Everyone is in character. I love it when Merlin uses his dragon lord powers.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Brilliant. I love it.
cindy4651 chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
Very nice, thank you!
kabou chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
i would love to read a sequel
LuLu chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
WOW! This is absolutely amazing. Nobody's out of character. They are all perfect. and I love how you made Merlin and Arthur sleep in da same bed! It's sooooo cute /

please write more merlin fanfics!

~chu
ExDee LessThanThree chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
Action, romance, and a nice, thick plot to boot. Great job, two thumbs up.
A Dark Angel's Heart chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
This was an absolutely amazing fic! I loved it so much and will be waiting for a sequal if you ever do decided to write one. I can't even begin to tell you how much I like this fic, the writing was fantastic, descriptive enough to understand what was going on but not overly so. Just the right amount of emotional sceens and action as well.

I adore that it wasn't a simple love story, but there was conflict and an actual plot other that romance (which is okay for some stories, but I haven't seen a real plot driven fic like this for awhile). Furthermore, there was actual a good plot and no plot holes.

You stayed true to the characters and didn't make any of them totally out of character (cause that is one of my pet peeves) and believeable. I also like how you described Author and Merlin's private love affair in contrast with Lancealot and Gwen's open and loving relationship. Although, I have to feel a little sorry for Merlin.

Really, I just want to say that it was an amazing story and I do wish you would continue it.

A Dark Angel's Heart
supergeek2000 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
really great job, it's a really good plot. Update soon!
ExDee LessThanThree chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Awesome chapter. I can't wait for the conclusion.
allhailjinora chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
This is very well written and very enjoyable. I look forward to the ending :)
Kluddle chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
D Exciting chapter is exciting...and did I totally go 'awwww' when I read that Merlin and Arthur were curled up together, asleep...? Yes. Yes I did. So cute~ 3

I can't wait for the next chapter; I have a bad feeling about those emeralds...
TheRandomOneStaringAtYou chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
ooh interesting, veeeery interesting! i love this. the characterisations are great, the plot's wonderful, and i love dragons so you've just made me very happy :P can't wait to see the rest of this! update asap! :) xx
Magpie1600 chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
I agree with the dragon, they are evil.