Reviews for Mustang
MysticForest chapter 5 . 5/30
I loved it! Sexy and sweet at the same time! I laughed so hard with all the mustang jokes; I never would have thought to do that in a million years! And the lemon was awesome! I believe you are getting your smut-writing abilities back! :) I really overused exclamation points in this review.
Sayonara~
Misty
LuckySleven chapter 5 . 5/8
This story was great,so much fun to read!:)
AlchemicAliens chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
Ohmygod I can just imagine Ed literally dying from embarrassment
AlchemicAliens chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
My heart.
also my ovaries.
I'd like them back please.
LilianaRosana chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
It was good, really lewd ;)
I don't have anything to critize but the fact that Ed is 15 and marying at 15 is, in my own opinion, a little young... Well except from that it was great
Thank you ! :D
batsbloodsoup chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
"Her sweet grin turned evil. 'Ride that Mustang.'" I thought I was going to DIE. This was amazing! :D Thank you SO much for writing it! :D
batsbloodsoup chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
AWWWWW! SO SWEET! I'M LITERALLY MELTING FROM IT!
batsbloodsoup chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
That was great :D

I think a nice trip to Antarctica would be nice right now...Or not.
batsbloodsoup chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
I love this! :D

"I'm just thinking of another mustang Ed could be riding." My jaw DROPPED. Probably worse than Edward's :)
batsbloodsoup chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
"He sounded like he wanted to replace 'brother' with 'dumbass'. I laughed SO hard.

"We were indeed. In my office. On my desk." Again, laughing until I pulled a muscle.

I'm looking forward to more! :D
Akiros chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Gah, I busted out laughing at each of Al's reactions. Had to run from my parents for fear of them being suspicious. *grins cheekily*
sexy demon neko ciel chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
Lmfao the ending was pure gold, my stomach Lol, this is by far my favorite Roy x Ed fanfic
Words Infinity chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! *rolls over and ratchetly dies* the ending... OmaGOD!
Words Infinity chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Yeah, I died twice while reading this. Be proud.
ok chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
Ok, stop apologizing! Seriously, I didn't want it to be a ring, but hey. It was probably the best marriage scene between those two Ive read so far, even though Im not a huge fan of that aspect I still love your story and appreciate your skill in writing! Don't say sorry if it sucked anymore, damn girl! Have confidence in your awesome writing skills!