Reviews for A Reluctant Hufflepuff
Four years?
I... Ship it.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 15 . 9/5
Ah, it was getting to the exciting part...
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 11 . 9/5
Honestly, the ending was so cute. I wish all 12 year olds were this cute... and not lazy, boring, and a bag of potatoes.
Hunter chapter 1 . 6/10
Amazing! I know this is an old book but can I write a copy of it on Wattpad? I'll give the credits to you
Efrancart chapter 15 . 6/3
This story was exactly what I hoped it would be. Simply amazing. Thank you for writing all that you did and sharing it with us.
Pecan Crisp chapter 1 . 4/28
Something I just realized reading this through a second time:
In the books, Harry is almost sorted to Slytherin, but pleads with the hat to be put elsewhere because of the confrontation with Malfoy, and Malfoy being in Slytherin.
But, here Malfoy is put in Hufflepuff. Would Harry not be more willing to go to Slytherin, now that his main reason against it was elsewhere?
ilvermorny chapter 15 . 4/19
tHIS IS GREAT! Keep going!
fernandfeather chapter 15 . 1/17
I feel awfully silly for not checking whether it not this story was complete because now I'm am super sad it ends on this cliff of a chapter.

Really great story, I love the characterizations.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/14/2015
oh no
oh no
i...i just remembered what happens to cedric
/everything hurts/
Guest chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
-claps loudly because /thank you/ draco for giving us hufflepuffs at least a slightly better rep-
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
there's some of that hufflepuff loyalty :)
carick of hunter moon chapter 15 . 10/27/2015
Even unfinished this is worth reading it is very well written but is it a lost fan-fiction? I hope not, for this would be a shame for it has the potential to grow into an out-stand story.
carick of hunter moon chapter 10 . 10/27/2015
yes all in all a most outstanding take on the first book well thought out and nicely written a good story well worth reading and a Draco who is well nice fo once
fem-nova chapter 15 . 10/18/2015