Reviews for A Reluctant Hufflepuff
Guest girl chapter 15 . 7/21
I really really really enjoyed this story and I sincerely hope that you will update this story at some point although as it has been approximately five years since you last updated I realise that you will have been busy with something and might have even forgotten about your account. I hope that you have not forgotten about your account and that you are not dead. As previously mentioned I love your story and hope that you update soon.
ashez2ashes chapter 15 . 7/12
Is it worth the wait of five years? Oh well, I knew what I was getting into when I started reading this. It was just so good I couldn't help myself. I never read Draco stories, but this one was good enough it dragged me into it anyways. I was wary that this would turn into a 'woobie Draco' story and I was pleasantly surprised. It feels like a very logical expression and you still keep hints of him being bratty, melodramatic, and a little snobbish but still very much grown to be a Hufflepuff. The characterization was handled with a lot of skill.

Would it be possible to let me know where you had planned this story to go? Would you have killed Cedric off in Draco's 4th year? And if so, how would have that changed him? Would he be set against his family? Heck, what was Draco's reaction going to be when he finds out his dad planted the diary?

Any thoughts one where you would have taken this story would be wonderful.

Edit: Wanted to post this as my own name so if the off chance you still read your reviews you could reply.
ashez2ashes chapter 15 . 7/12

Any thoughts one where you would have taken this story would be wonderful.
GuesssWho chapter 15 . 5/2
Whatever happened to this?
Hello,
I'm aware you haven't updated in years, so I don't know if you'll even see this, but if you do I just wanted to say this is a throughly enjoyable story. You're a very talented writer, and have done an excellent job at following the parallels of the books while changing one initially small thing. I absolutely love how you've portrayed Draco. His personality is great, his interactions with Cedric make me smile, and with the Golden Trio and Neville are loads of fun as well. If you ever get a random burst of Harry Potter inspiration, feel free to update :)
This is so good! Please update. I would like to see the Draco react to the triwizard tournament when Cedric.
Melisanotaku chapter 1 . 3/27
PUFF!
she-was-a-rose chapter 10 . 3/20
I'm...I'm cryyying it's beautiful and your beautiful and i dont care that this fic hasnt been updated in years i love it!
I love this story sooooooo much! It just might be the best fanfic I've ever read. Ever!
Hay its Linds chapter 15 . 12/31/2016
I really liked this! Too bad it's been four years, huh? But it was very well written, and every character was perfect!
lilybloom220 chapter 15 . 12/5/2016
cries
LaserLightCannon chapter 15 . 11/25/2016
Oh, good grief...I really hope Draco sorts things out before he messes up...badly.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/24/2016
Four years?
Guest chapter 7 . 10/23/2016
I... Ship it.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 15 . 9/5/2016
Ah, it was getting to the exciting part...