Reviews for A Reluctant Hufflepuff
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 15 . 6/19
Please come back to this! It's amazing!
Lucy chapter 7 . 6/16
Maybe you could make the segue from Malfoy and the Diggory's being in their house with the Malfoys coming through the fireplace, to them visiting the Malfoys in their Manor clearer. I had to read it twice to get it :)

And its a pity that you didn't write about the Quidditch match :( I like Quidditch very much :)

Have a nice evening! (or day :)
Lucy chapter 4 . 6/16
I like your Fanfiction very much :)

And I found something that needs to be corrected:

- Finally is written twice in the break beginning with: "He struggled his was through October..." (Chapter 4)
bedazzledmusic chapter 13 . 5/30
I tried leaving a review last chappie but had plenty of technical issues. I understand u lost your work. Ninety nine percent of it.I am still reading because of your flawless flow ...
bedazzledmusic chapter 10 . 5/30
Wow. Nice twist!
bedazzledmusic chapter 7 . 5/30
Fantastically appropos ending to this classily written chappie!
bedazzledmusic chapter 5 . 5/30
So intuitively well written! u know u are making them 3d so succinctly?
bedazzledmusic chapter 3 . 5/30
So inspirational! I want to re-read your ff every day!
bedazzledmusic chapter 1 . 5/30
I was actually looking for hufflepuff Hermione but your fic has such a wonderful draw! Splendidly written and u did it without a beta too! I hope this fic is completely finished by the time I finish reading this original wonderful ff!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 7 . 2/25
This chapter is my favorite so far. I'm so glad that Cissa and Lucius chose their son over being stubborn. Like family and love is more important.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 5 . 2/25
Lol I feel that Draco really is an eleven year old boy.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 2/25
What a wonderful story concept! I wish there were more stories like this!
readingaccount chapter 15 . 2/6
Great story! Such an interesting premise.
I really like reading this.

But I am reluctant to finish all available chapters as this is yet to be completed, and has not been updated in years. :(

Please update.
ChibiFelicia chapter 15 . 1/16
I just wanted to ask you if you're still continuing this story.
Please dont stop! this story is to good to be abandoned!

I really like your writing style and the way you write individual characters.
they all sound like them. even Draco who's changed so much, you still managed to capture him perfectly!

PLease continue this story!