Reviews for Lightning Strikes
likikoari chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
not to be mean(although i love it) you spelled Takasis wrong... other then that awesome... and good luck...
Kovy- Closet Romantic chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
Perfect! Cant wait for the sequel!
zgirl16 chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
i'm totally going to read the sequel! i know this is weird but i'm hopeing for some romance in the sequel ;D
zgirl16 chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
good story. i don't blame you for the slow updates but... man all the dragonlance writers have slow updates nowadays!
What About Prom Blaine chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
Hehehe i really like this story... good plot line and really good grammar :) you must have a good editor :D

Anyways, the next chapter of this story must be added soon, and then the one after that too.
Eracion317 chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
I finally started reading this with the mindset of creating deleted scenes... and I have soooooooo many in mind! Put up the rest of the d*mn story so I can start my creativeness! Plus I already have deleted scenes in mind for the next one so finish posting this one! (ie the stuff we already talked about)

Anyways, I'll either talk to you on monday about my ideas, and you can give me the rest of the story to read so I can start thinking of things. I already have a few in mind... :D
Rorschach in Blue Jeans chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
I think its awesome! Cant wait till you write more! PS. If you need help with characterization, all you need do is ask.
likikoari chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
i can only say one thing that doesn't make sense how would raist3

be blond I know about the blue eyes just not the blond part
likikoari chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
well awesome chapter if tas could read this he would go laugh his head off or ask a thousand annoying questions :)
starslight17 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
hey ash its me ,kay, im working on my own story ill tell u when its up love the story but i think it should have me Hint Hint )
Apprentis chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I must say that I dont usualy read first person stuff but this caught my attention because it reminded me of a similar story I wrote or started writeing when I first started posting stuff here. I like that you actualy put your self and your friends and family into the story and made it work well, other stories I have read where authors tried to do the same thing were just really bad. I like this and I shall definetly read the other chapters. I also think I shall repost that story I mentioned before, only edited more. You have inspired me:)
BoldBlondeandBeautiful chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
Pfffffft, i wish i was psychic xP. and just um, wow, how have we read like the same DL books? . is that creepy to you too? eh. and i'm always up for tossing Caramon into the story! xDDDDDDDD gawd i just love him so much. (one reason the last two books of Legends were so amazing, so much developement of Caramon!) WOW i'm rambling... xP kay so yah.
Eracion317 chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Hi!

Its Nevaeh btw :D I finally found your story! but then again we don't write in the same website..

Obviously I enjoy your story (I'm gunna add to your number of reviews so you update faster. :) im such a great friend)
BoldBlondeandBeautiful chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
xDDDDD Oh boy... don't give Tas any coffee! The horror of a hyper kender...

But anyway, another lovely chapter! Update soon!

-Alex{eager reviewer mode}
BoldBlondeandBeautiful chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
xDDDDDD I'm very much waiting for updates from you now. Oh my god, just an amazing writer.

-Alex{Loyal reviewer and Raistlin fanatic modes}