Reviews for Panic
bettybox chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I was a liitle scared now I can't stop grining
leahk80 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
awesome story!
Blaineandkate chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I would love to read anything you want to add to this. If you wanted to you could make this a series about times when Blaine had panic attacks. I don't know, only if you wanted to. Love *LTT*. Keep writing!
BlaineAnderStan chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This was absolutely wonderful, Gelfling. I loved how the smell of Kurt's hoodie calmed Blaine down a little bit... it was very sweet. This whole story was very sweet. There was so much cuddling and warm feelings and... gah. Fluff is like crack to me. Anyway, brava!
Violethillbeautiful chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
THIS SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED! *Sobs* Why can't RIB just go back in time and make it happen like this? Amazing story! :D
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
i've never had a panic attack before, and can only imagine what poor blaine (and you!) go through! there were a couple of grammar errors, and quite a few run on sentences. however, it's totally something that can be overlooked in light of all the fluff, lol. good job!
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Awwwww! So sweet! I loved it!
Whiteblossem chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I have panic atacks too, though not this heavy.

With me it's mostly revolves on losing stuff and tests. I always get way to stressed and there will be tears and pounding on the bed and general misery because it doesn't work and I can't get the material remembered.. ect ect. (The weird part is that usually the higher the stress/panic the higher the eventuall grade i seem to be getting). My parents are really the only ones who can snap me out of it, i think. (or sleep, problem is getting there :P) Though it sound less intense then what blaine seemed to be suffering right now. So you have my condolences. I do think it's really well written, I LOVED that last story that you wrote btw, but yea. I like kurt and blaine together, they fit. :) And it's endearing how the big, tough, "courage- blaine would have panic issues. Definitely subscribe to author for me ;)
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Oh poor Blaineybear. I think I'd go through the same thing if they were ever to break up. I get far too attached to fictional characters.
Natvv chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Oh my god, this was just so sweet. Poor Blainers :o

I really loved this, and I've love more! :D
BananasIndigo chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Awwhh, My heart hurts too! :( I want to cuddle Blainers, he's so sad! But when Kurt comes, it's like, "Oh, he's okay! I feel relieved." Phew. I feel lots better now that he has Kurt. :)
idk24 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Omg, I loved this! You should totally continue it. I just love hurt/panicky/scared!Blaine and comforting!Kurt. They're so adorable-just like this story!
pinkvegpixie chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
"David and Wes exchanging raised eyebrows and 'aww' faces above his head"

That is my face right now.

*hugs Blaine and you for having panic attacks*
Keyra Masen Cullen chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
It's Perfect! Angsty Blaine is beautiful! jejeje... he need to Kurt!
hi chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
hey i think this could be a chapter continuation i like the start so far