Reviews for This Love Will
bomsredhair chapter 1 . 5/19
Aww, that was a sweet speech from Santana. I'm very happy for them.:) And I love the last few lines of this, haha!
Rukobee chapter 1 . 1/15
"I'm keeping my name."
"Good. You're too white for mine." lmao. only Santana.
Etrebs chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
The joke about the name is great. Nice story,
Shananigan chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
lol shut up and give me your hand
The-Lost-Amazon chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
i love how quinn thinks san is breaking up with her and Santana is so romantic my shipper heart soars
minako366 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
"Good. You're too white for mine."

Haha
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Oh gosh that line about diversity was the best :D hahahaha I'm kinda in love with your Quinntana :D

thanks for posting!
chloegoesboom13 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Haha, this story was really good:) Great job!
your.kat chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Oh god.

You know, I actually had NOT put those two fics into the same universe, but I kind of love "Snakes in a Dishwasher" even more now because of it. :-) What a great Quinntana universe you have created for us! Love it.

Also, my cousin was married for like, a year - and she's a workaholic with lots of big connections, and she kept her ex-husband's last name because it is Hispanic and helps her break into the minority sections. I see how it could be frowned upon, but it just makes me proud of her for being a badass.

Anyway, this was amazing. Again - thank you for sharing!

-Molly
meatisadelicacy chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
awww. i dont even really ship them but you make me love them together so much!
andthanksforallthefish chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
So fluff and so totally plausible. Love it!
Kalexico chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
But she's overcome her demons, she now has a girlfriend who loves her and can also rival her skills at Wii tennis.

"I'm keeping my name."

"Good. You're too white for mine."

This is why I love your writing.

This was a little piece of utter perfection. Also, the fact that Snakes is the same verse as Be Your Downfall is awesome beyond words.
1010'jin chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I freakin' love that ending-I was beside myself. Of course their engagement would be sassy and sweet and sarcastic. Their conversations are far too amusing.

-mashes the favorite button repeatedly-