Reviews for The Seekers
This is so beautifully written! Thank you for giving Cho the kind of character development she kinda lacked in the book!
Blazeb79 chapter 9 . 7/15/2015
Great story . My first cho story and I really liked it. Thanks.
gellerfan chapter 9 . 4/1/2015
Really interesting story. I enjoyed it a lot. Congrats
Um the Muse chapter 9 . 2/4/2015
Very well done, sir. I liked seeing Cho's perspective, seeing Harry's aerial acrobatics as poetry in motion. I felt like the two really did care for each other.

The best part, though, was how Ron had to make such a tough choice and how he reacted afterwards. Too many people write a very simple-minded Ron, good or evil. It's nice to see a story where he is more nuanced and more complex in a way that seems true to his character.
agnar chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
Ok uh harry is bound, but he still has his wand, he can RAISE his wand to point at Cho, but he's also still bound somehow... Sorry is your Harry fucking retarded?

Yeah, don't try to free yourself, or cast anything at Ginny, or free Cho... Just cast, for some insane reason, the finite which uh, doesn't STOP the crucio btw, the caster stopping the spell ends crucio, so I don't know what the hell that's about.

And I have no clue what the fucio or whatever spell is, but instead of making himself weaker, since he HAS HIS WAND he ought to be attacking freaking Ginny.
The.zoalord.archanfel chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
kill all the weasleys except bill! lol
The.zoalord.archanfel chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
I LOVED hermione and cho's little chat!
I love your fic.
G Fawkes chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
You go, Cho! I hate that little red headed #$% *&! trollup! I can't even count how many fics I HAVEN'T read because they were H/G . It may be the ONLY instance where I let the movie character influence my opinion, over what the books say, but you just can't tell me that Ginny is suppose to be 'pretty' and have ANYONE interested in her! The movie Cho isn't even as cute as she is in my mind, and I suppose Emma Watson is BETTER looking than Hermione should be, but that doesn't bother me. Maybe I've been too influenced by 150 or so Weaseley hating fics, but all I think of is SKANK when Ginny is mentioned!
Elemental Emotions chapter 9 . 4/16/2011
~Wow! I really enjoyed this story. I loved the descriptions and the emotions you used. I loved how you made Harry into an artist and the connection forged between Cho and Harry. It was all very possible, very real for me. I felt like this could happen, unlike a lot of stories. You're writing was impeccable and you're plot believable and well thought out. You stayed very true to cannon in my opinion of the characters personalities. And you justified each emotion you had them feel instead of just saying they felt them. There was a reason behind every one. Suffice to say, it will remain one of my favorites for a long time to come.~

Yours Faithfully,

E
Scabbers1957 chapter 9 . 11/7/2010
I've never really read any Cho/Harry stories that were woth anything..this has changed my mind on them.

I'll add this story to my favs.

yellow 14 chapter 9 . 10/30/2010
Nice piece. Keep writing
The Dragon chapter 9 . 10/22/2010
Awesome Story. Good luck in your endeavours. We are both writers, but I do not have a membership on fanfiction. So I just write and save. Anywho: Good luck
2wingo chapter 9 . 8/5/2010
Now THIS was a good fanfiction. Good show.
2wingo chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
AH, the jealous rage of a scorned woman. No logic to speak of, but more danger than a room full of tigers.
2wingo chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
Just like Hermione to really hit the nail on the head.