Reviews for Human Interactions
GiJane431 chapter 1 . 9/30
This is the most amusing fic I hav read in a while. lmao.
beyond birthday 667 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
OMG this is awesome! I first saw your actual picture on D.A and when I read that you made a fanfic about it I spent hours trying to find it! I searched all through your tumbler account, not even sure of you can write and post it there, then finally I was able to find it. It was so worth it though! I wish you would continue it though, I just can't get enough of this and this is the only one so far that I've found with optimus spanking Megatron or even the other way around that isn't slash.

Anyway though, I loved how you wrote this and it is one of my favorites!
TFlover chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Awww, this was the best story I ever read.
It had both drama and companionship; Megatron
finally got his ass kicked by Prime.
Just think if Starscream was there to watch
the awkward, and unfitting entertainment. lol
TheDoctorCT-21-0408 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Megatron, leader of the Decepticons, getting spanked...hilarious!
Ms.Oblivion chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I feel so bad for Megatron! No one should have to go through that. I remember my first time...IT SUCKED SO MUCH! But I must amitt that it was hilarious!
Kyoya-TheShadowKing chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Thank you for writing this! I commented on the picture! StayingStrongGirl556 :)
EHSparkwoman chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
LOL! Again can't say Megsy didn't deserve that! I wonder who should get their 'punishment' next...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This is TwinTwosGirl from Deviantart.

I have to say that this is an outstanding fanfic. It had me giggling all the way through it, mostly because Megatron SO deserved every bit of it. I’m actually surprised this hasn’t been done before now. I would so love to see this actually happen in canon. lol! I actually felt a little sorry for Megs on towards the end, though. All during the time I read it I kept thinking how Starscream probably would have loved to watch the whole thing.

For this being your first Transformers fic, you did a really great job on it. The characters are in-character and the plot is smooth and gripping. It always excites me when I find good, clean, non-slash fanfics that are very well written and in-character, since it’s so rare to find them these days. And I must say that this fic fits both of those categories. You are being watched by me now.
IAmStarscream chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Wow! This is a great story, I would hate to be on the receiving end of primes hand. Ouch. Wonderful story anyway! Loved it!
CuteAndUgly chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I just love how you wrote everybody! Especially Starscream (even though he doesn't show up 'till the end). Oh and it'd be great if you wrote more to this story. Like, y'know, kept...going? Lol X3
Luthinea chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
ROFLMAO (rolling on floor laughing my ass off)
Shadir chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Very funny!
chris coard chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Awesome story I love it :D
Uniswift87 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Sometimes the best stories are written late at night. I rather enjoyed this. :) And luckily the mere thought of Megatron getting spanked didn't make me choke on my cappuccino while I giggled. XD
I Give Headaches To Aspirin chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Awww, Megsy was crying X3 SO CUTE! I hope you continue this with more of this or other punishments for kids XD GO TO YOUR ROOM! XP Locking poor Megsy in a room awwwww x3