Reviews for That Night, In The Stripper Bar
weland chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Very sweet, with the parts of these three characters that I love the most.
mamita chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, I love Suzaku, is my favorite, I love the couple SchneizelxSuzaku, I like, if I was there would be another, but I also like that of GinoxSuzaku, lol, but there are no pair of many fics, I also like LelouchxSuzaku, but Suzaku being the uke, not for nothing but nevertheless Lulu is the manipulator and Suzu the innocent, lol, hopefully do more fics of them, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
nachan chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
i like this fic alot, the closeness between lelouch and suzaku is just so cute; they're so meant for each other :D
Bunny-Chan The Kick-Ass Ninja chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
i loved it hehe stripper suzaku xD
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
awww, i just love it! my favorite parts and hiarious momens were all by Gino pov. Gino is so funny with his comments and stuff! :D
marwamarwa chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
That was adorable! And definitely better than I had expected.
foolonthehill chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I think this works well as a standalone, actually. It's enjoyable, and charmingly free of angst.

P.S. I also have a girlfriend who lives in Canada. Her name is Alberta, she lives in Vancouver.
hudgens77 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
awwww this was so fluffy! I loved it3
HookedOnMitchelMusso chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I loved this so much... really! GREAT JOB! 3 this is now in my favorites *-* loved it!
Eien-Kiseki chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This story is so cute and good! The whole time i had a huge grin on my face while reading Suzaku stripping lol and later the two of them bonding again Really good job with this one-shot, its amazing.
Lil Enchantress chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Suzaku is... Suzaku just... hahaha, Suzuka as a stripper is funny beyond words. XD

Love this. :)

Lil Enchantress
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
aww i love this couple, and great oneshot, i hope u do a 2nd chspter
MillyAshfordFan chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
AND SO WE HAVE THE EPIC CONCLUSION OF SUZAKU THE STRIPPER XD (although I certainly wouldn't be opposed to a sequel)

This was uber cute. Seriously. Lelouch's reactions to Suzaku and Suzaku's reactions to Lelouch were just so adorable. And I loved how flaily Lelouch was. XD

It was interesting reading some of this from Gino's POV. I liked the outsider's view, and he had a funny way of describing things. He's a great foil (maybe that's too strong of a word, but whatever) for Lelouch since Lelouch has such a stick up his ass. XD I think that's a reason why I like AUs a lot. You can give Lelouch Suzaku's buddies and vice versa.

Honestly, I was fine with no sex. I thought the cuddling together was really cute.

Nice job!
CharleD chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Gosh! This is...adorable!

I was grinning like an idiot all the while reading this! :D

Ne, and I really like the way you described Suzaku's eyes. Lovely :)
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Pftttt hhahaha what an akward way to meet again after so many years. Cute story!